What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Exact Micro and iDip Test Kits  (Read 2227 times)

Scuttler

Exact Micro and iDip Test Kits
« on: September 09, 2014, 06:23:52 pm »
I know that Taylor TF-100 is the most recommended test kit on the forum, sadly it's not available to me in the UK.

I've been trying to find alternatives.

Currently I have Spa Frog test strips and a Lovibond kit. They never agree with each other and the Spa Frog strips I've found to be very unreliable. (At times 0.5-0.7 away on pH from what the dealer uses - waterlink spin lab)

My search turned up A range of Photometers from ITS .... Exact Micro and iDip.

I can get both these items here in the UK but I've no idea how good any of them are.

Anybody used them or heard if they're any good.

Hot Tub Forum

Exact Micro and iDip Test Kits
« on: September 09, 2014, 06:23:52 pm »

buba

Re: Exact Micro and iDip Test Kits
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 08:18:24 pm »
Did you check with Amato Industries and confirm they will not ship Taylor kits and chemicals to the UK?

Scuttler

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 05:28:17 am »
Did you check with Amato Industries and confirm they will not ship Taylor kits and chemicals to the UK?

No, I wasn't aware of them. Checking their page there's nothing about international shipping on there but I'll drop them an email....although I'd imagine that when it comes to replacing reagents I'll be placed with the same dilemma and it could get expensive with the cost of shipping etc outstripping the cost of the items!

Would still be interested to hear if anyone has tried the eXact range of testers

http://www.sensafe.com

:)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 05:28:17 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42