What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: I Ordered my New Tub  (Read 26626 times)

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: I Ordered my New Tub
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2014, 08:20:20 pm »
I think it looks real nice, was just wondering because you don't see many tubs with it anymore. Congrats on the purchase, hope you have many years of trouble free soaking

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2014, 08:20:20 pm »

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2014, 08:32:16 pm »
Thanks, HTGuy.  I have always loved ther look of natural wood.

Water Boy

« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2014, 09:16:18 pm »
Looks great!  Do all there tubs come with cedar cabinets or was that the way yu ordered it?
Rosewood was correct. Cedar is standard, but you can get a maintenance free composite cabinet for a small up charge. We still sell way more cedar cabinets.

That is a great looking setting you have there rosewood! And great job on moving the spa to its home! It looks like the pros did it! Congrats on your new spa! Feel free to ask me any questions once you get it up and running! Hopefuly that will be soon!!
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2014, 10:05:51 pm »
Thank's Water Boy.  I appreciate your help.  I can't wait to get it up and running.

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2014, 11:09:53 pm »
My Artic Klondiker is now.up and running. Will be soaking in a minute. In most likely, the last snow storm of the year!

Topline Mike

« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2014, 08:58:24 am »
That is one beautiful looking tub rosewood!   I was curious if you did a wet test with this one?   I looked on the Arctic Spas website, and it appears they have a huge array of tubs for sale, along with different jetting for each.  I didn't read this entire thread, but I didn't see a price point mentioned.  It looks like a tub that would be in the $12,000 range??   

I am from WI, and I haven't researched these tubs much.  Maybe I should take a look because of the climate I live in. 

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2014, 10:27:08 am »
Topside,

Water Boy can better address your pricing question. I bought it online, not from an Artic Dealer.  Artic has a number of options that can bring the price of a tub up in a hurry. (Fancy lighting, stereo, salt water sanitizer, etc.)  On the Klondiker, there are 3 different jet packages, each jet package is a different price point.   I opted for their Legend package, which is a 45 jet tub. Most often, it will be just my wife and I using it, and because I am one that enjoys just quietly soaking as much as using the jets, 45 jets works out great for me.   I opted for their "Peak Ozone" system and the WiFi option, as well.  They have two different ozone offerings and I got the upgraded version.  I wanted the WiFi, so I can raise the tub temperature, from the comfort of my house, especially when it is cold and snowy outside.   

Here is a picture I took yesterday, before the snow storm hit, of the cedar steps I just assembled. (I ordered SS screws from Amazon, so I had to wait a while to assemble them.)

Topline Mike

« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2014, 10:37:07 am »
Well, how was your first soak? 

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2014, 01:44:15 pm »
Absolutely great!  I spent a great deal of the time messing with the jets, to get a handle on the controls.  The rest of the time was spent soaking, drinking wine and brushing the snow from.my head.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2014, 07:44:31 pm »
Keep on top of that wood every year even if it doesn't need it. Try to find something you can use with a rag instead of a brush. It will only take an hour or so your second time. Might even be less if you hustle. 2 beers and a lazy sunny afternoon.

Awesome!!  ;D

If you have problems with leaves and tree stuff staining or sticking to your cover let us know. I have a bed sheet trick that is great at solving that. Keep as many branches as you can trimmed from around it up high. But don't take trees down.
Retired

Quickbeam

« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2014, 09:48:14 pm »
Tman,

I'm interested in your "bed sheet trick". When we get a tub it will be in an area where there are a lot of trees overhead so if you have some way to help with keeping the cover in good shape I would be interested. Thanks.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2014, 10:40:02 pm »
Buy yourself a set of I think twin size sheets depending on the size of your tub. The fitted bottom will need to be cut in half down the middle and you use the top sheet to fill the gap created when you expand the fitted bottom. Buy a good quality sheet set. You can get creative and use a different contrasting color for the center part if you have sheets laying around. Make it big enough to completely cover your cover with enough to go below it on the tub. Comes right off with your existing cover and is only slightly harder to get back on to keep your cover in better shape. Use it during the spring blossom season sticky buds and blossom shells and the fall drop season.
Retired

Quickbeam

« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2014, 12:15:10 am »
Thanks Tman

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #87 on: March 19, 2014, 12:15:10 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42