What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Here I am again looking for any info but especially the regulars.  (Read 9937 times)

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Here I am again looking for any info but especially the regulars.
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 07:18:35 pm »
Aaaaaah Hydrotherapy.................. I'm kinda getting into steam now. But the season is shorter.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 07:18:35 pm »

Ryan VSO

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2014, 11:42:54 am »
Jim, I appreciate your message and I'm sure you have seen many people posing or boasting things to promote for their own intentions and so for that reason alone I understand. Thx

Meriflower, Thanks for the welcome! I truly enjoy my Hot tubbing! I've personally been in motocross many years and have sustained many injuries including bolts and plates in my body. I hurt sometimes...The tub makes life sooo much better...I'm the true testament. Once I've Crawled to my tub as I could not stand or walk....My back was in a bad place from the gym and after 30 min I walked out. I was 90% all day but the pain came back the following morning and I did it all over again! That was my first real life experience with just how powerful the water therapy really is. Its real!!!!
Thx guys

You are Actually the owner of deserthottub in Az and your name is Shayne Williams , according to your house picture and all the stuff you own , I would say that your magin is pretty good on the HS tubs you are selling . You should rename yourself HS Dunecritter ;) .

dunecritter

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2014, 12:35:38 pm »
Almost Correct...Actually owned by Jeff but I just joined forces with Jeff as I shut down my business of BBQ HUT this year...(Started it in 1999).Been Kinda rocky for BBQ's sales this past few years but yes  VORTEX....my business has been very good to me and I'm blessed! Thanks for noticing... But now that market is over....I'm sure all small business owners can relate! Jeff has become a great friend over the years as I sold him products that I manufactured for his hot tub stores for over 8 years now (Hence my first HS Vista)...Jeff came to me recently since I'm just trying to figure out whats next....He invited me to work with him and so as of 4 months ago I did! (Hence the new ACE Grandee!!!) SWEET BY THE WAY!! So your kinda right but not completely....I'm on the forums as a Consumer hot tuber...Not here to bash nor sell (HS wont sell online and so it isn't my intentions to promote online sales on a forum) ....Just to learn more and be involved and share my real life TRUE experiences as a hot tuber for myself and others...I've owned tubs for over 20 plus years and owned spas from La spas, Sundance, Jacuzzi, Coleman, and HS. ....Nothing I have posted is BS and nothing posted is bashing.... As a matter of fact I still own my Coleman in one of my rental homes  and one of my old Jacuzzis is now in my neighbors house! Sold my old house and left in the Sundance after it was replaced at 3 years old from Manufacture. Feel free to poke and Prod Vortex....View all my threads I've posted in...Its all the same and Its all the truth. And no....I'm not going to change my name to HS Dunecritter....That's not why I'm here like yourself...And that's ok that you are, but this is for me and I enjoy forums :o

Ryan VSO

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2014, 12:52:44 pm »
Lol you still deny that you are promoting the hs brand through a custumer account . You have been doing this for more than 4 months mate stop trying to lure anyone . I like my product and you like yours thats fine but I would recommend that you change your name and stop saying bad thing about Bullfrog dealer.

Ryan VSO

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2014, 01:10:35 pm »
You work for hot spring and I work for Vortex , I own myself a Vortex tub and I enjoy it probably as much as you do but it doesnt give me the right to post anything on it because I work for them just like you do ... simple as that 

dunecritter

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2014, 01:21:01 pm »
Incorrect....I've only been on this forum for a week..."MATE"....and I did in fact walk into the dealer (Notice I never named a Dealer!!) and had the used car salesman pitch thrown every way including sideways at me with SALE SALE SALE tactics etc....I left the store saying are you kidding me... In fact it was soo bad I would never buy anything as much as a lolly pop from this place....That's my opinion...I'm entitled to my opinion and that's my "experience"....the truth ...Period... and what Vortex...I cant like my HS product that I own and  I've loved and Now that I own the ACE system have been in absolute awe over it just because I now am part of a dealer that sell HS??? I like the Bullfrog tub....and might have even owned one Vortex.....That's not BS. If I had a good experience I would say so...Just like I said I liked my Jacuzzi's and even my MAAX and still own the coleman (Maax).

Ryan VSO

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2014, 01:25:21 pm »
are you saying that you dont work for desert hot tub who sell hot spring  ?

dunecritter

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2014, 01:30:30 pm »
Almost Correct...Actually owned by Jeff but I just joined forces with Jeff as I shut down my business of BBQ HUT this year...(Started it in 1999).Been Kinda rocky for BBQ's sales this past few years but yes  VORTEX....my business has been very good to me and I'm blessed! Thanks for noticing... But now that market is over....I'm sure all small business owners can relate! Jeff has become a great friend over the years as I sold him products that I manufactured for his hot tub stores for over 8 years now (Hence my first HS Vista)...Jeff came to me recently since I'm just trying to figure out whats next....He invited me to work with him and so as of 4 months ago I did! (Hence the new ACE Grandee!!!) SWEET BY THE WAY!! So your kinda right but not completely....I'm on the forums as a Consumer hot tuber...Not here to bash nor sell (HS wont sell online and so it isn't my intentions to promote online sales on a forum) ....Just to learn more and be involved and share my real life TRUE experiences as a hot tuber for myself and others...I've owned tubs for over 20 plus years and owned spas from La spas, Sundance, Jacuzzi, Coleman, and HS. ....Nothing I have posted is BS and nothing posted is bashing.... As a matter of fact I still own my Coleman in one of my rental homes  and one of my old Jacuzzis is now in my neighbors house! Sold my old house and left in the Sundance after it was replaced at 3 years old from Manufacture. Feel free to poke and Prod Vortex....View all my threads I've posted in...Its all the same and Its all the truth. And no....I'm not going to change my name to HS Dunecritter....That's not why I'm here like yourself...And that's ok that you are, but this is for me and I enjoy forums :o
I think you missed this in my reply to you....Yes I did in fact recently join forces at Desert Hot Tubs PLease re read this Vortex...I posted this the first time.You are calling me a BS'er and that's not correct.

Ryan VSO

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2014, 01:36:45 pm »
You are working for them for at least one year and it doesnt matter .. you just cant promote your own tubbing experience on a brand you actually sell and promote in the store you are working for .

dunecritter

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2014, 02:28:23 pm »
Wait Vortex....I thought you said I owned it.. now I only work here??First I was Shayne then Jeff and now Shayne again??.and I was on the forums for a year now?? I'm confused. Your confusing me??? What's this doing to the forum viewers.. Posting incorrect info....I don't even know what your posting, That's the crappy part of any and all forums.

Incorrect info....But regardless if this is the forum law that I shouldn't now be in sales and have a personal opinion as a poster.....I wont argue it. Everything stated by me was true and correct.

Ryan VSO

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2014, 02:40:52 pm »
like I said , you can tell everyone how good the Ace system work and that it cost 15 $ per month when the outside temperature is below 0 :P as long as you show you real identity . You are a manager for desert hot tub in Az who sell Hot spring . If you look around theres plenty of representative of many brands and they all put their brand name infront of their name . please do the same :)

dunecritter

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2014, 02:59:21 pm »
Again.....Incorrect. >:(..I live in AZ and the temps are a paradise here! This is why I have extremely low $15 dollar energy usage on my tub. Not any other reason, those claims were never made by myself. Why and or how could I make such a claim as I stated I'm in AZ. Everybody understands Arizona is the Desert and not The Arctic!

And finally you got it right! I'm the manager!  ;D But I understand your gripe.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2014, 02:59:21 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42