What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs Spa Relay vs Artesian 748L???  (Read 10305 times)

d00nut

Re: Hot Springs Spa Relay vs Artesian 748L???
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2014, 12:59:04 pm »
thats why jacuzzi was in first :P 2013 dynasty tub use better quality material now and will offer more than hot spring for 6k

Not to jump in the fray... but you kind of get off by being a complete $^&(# don't you?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2014, 12:59:04 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2014, 01:03:12 pm »
He is on a mission to spread bad information about other brands in order to try and shed better light on his brand. It's nothing but sales.
Retired

dunecritter

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2014, 03:08:49 pm »
Don't know about Artesian at all and might be a good unit ....but I can say by owning a HS product over 7 years now without as much as even a burp....You will love it! Models,colors,options and whistles and bells....Blah blah blah! If it fits your budget and feels good! Then you made a great choice! regardless....Congrats on being a new Hot Tubber!!! Buying a High end manufacture's tub is always my recommendation after many tubs I've owned. It's hard to compete with manufactures like HS, Jacuzzi and Sundance that have been in the Industry for as long as Tubs have existed and are strong financially like fortune 500 owned companies ya know! Nature of business...

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2014, 06:34:00 pm »
Don't know about Artesian at all and might be a good unit ....but I can say by owning a HS product over 7 years now without as much as even a burp....You will love it! Models,colors,options and whistles and bells....Blah blah blah! If it fits your budget and feels good! Then you made a great choice! regardless....Congrats on being a new Hot Tubber!!! Buying a High end manufacture's tub is always my recommendation after many tubs I've owned. It's hard to compete with manufactures like HS, Jacuzzi and Sundance that have been in the Industry for as long as Tubs have existed and are strong financially like fortune 500 owned companies ya know! Nature of business...
If there was a like button, I would say "like".
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Sam

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2014, 11:12:40 am »
Yeah, grats on your new tub!!  Don't listen to the peanut gallery. 

dunecritter

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2014, 12:48:26 pm »
Aren't threads posted by the peanut gallery! ;D 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2014, 12:48:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42