What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Consisting a spa........  (Read 2835 times)

Mudheadsports

Consisting a spa........
« on: December 08, 2013, 03:19:29 pm »
We have begun our search for a spa.  We have never owned one and the more we look, the more confused we get.  We've looked at a maax 471 which seems like a good machine.  Also looked at lazyboy, seems very expensive, and some others that we think we have eliminated.  Looking for some words of wisdom in our search.  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanx
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 03:33:23 pm by Mudheadsports »

Hot Tub Forum

Consisting a spa........
« on: December 08, 2013, 03:19:29 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Consisting a spa........
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 04:32:48 pm »
If there are any other choices in your area look to them instead of the ones you've mentioned so far.
Retired

Sam

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 05:40:06 pm »
What is important to you in a hot tub?  What are you looking for?  What part of the country do you live in? 

Maax makes a good hot tub, though there are others that I would probably choose for the money.  Lazy boy are not actually made by lazy boy.  They just license the name, which makes them more expensive.  Licensing fees increase the cost but add nothing to the product other than a name.

Mudheadsports

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 05:52:44 pm »
We are looking for muscle massage and relaxation, we have a number of spa dealers in our area, southwest michigan.....we are just scratching the surface on looking so are looking for recommendations from other experienced spa owners.  We knew there would be licensing fees with the lazyboy spas......
Thanx again for any input you might have....

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 08:12:08 am »
I can only speak for the Hot Spring since that is what I own. We love ours. We have the 2013 Envoy. It has the quality jet setup that really relaxes the body. Well, it could be the glass of wine, but for the sake of this discussion, we’ll say it’s the tub doing the work. ;)
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

Mudheadsports

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 06:46:38 pm »
I'm sure the wine does also help!!!!!  Will check out hot springs too!!!!   Thanx for the input!!!!!  Also heard about  Great Lakes spas..... ;D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 06:46:38 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42