What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Moto-massage help  (Read 3546 times)

96SC

Moto-massage help
« on: October 28, 2013, 02:19:36 pm »
We have an '07 Vanguard with both the single and dual moto-massage.  Recently we've noticed that neither massage will operate.  Both systems have full 'jet' power but the mechanics don't travel up and down, they stay at the bottom position.  I can manually move each up and down but when released they fall back to the bottom.
I have reduced the water flow to the neck massage to see if that helps but doesn't.  We have also tried to operate them with only one set of spa jets (there are two sets) running without any luck.
Anyone have a suggestion what may have happend or what we can do?
Thanks
I have also cleaned the filters.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 04:51:13 pm by 96SC »
Before I speak, I have something important to say--Groucho Marx

Hot Tub Forum

Moto-massage help
« on: October 28, 2013, 02:19:36 pm »

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
Re: Moto-massage help
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 07:03:37 pm »
We have an '07 Vanguard with both the single and dual moto-massage.  Recently we've noticed that neither massage will operate.  Both systems have full 'jet' power but the mechanics don't travel up and down, they stay at the bottom position.  I can manually move each up and down but when released they fall back to the bottom.
I have reduced the water flow to the neck massage to see if that helps but doesn't.  We have also tried to operate them with only one set of spa jets (there are two sets) running without any luck.
Thanks
Have you ever replaced the filters?  Did you try running without the filters...just as a test?
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

96SC

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 02:54:32 pm »
I took out the filters and had the same no action results.
Thanks
Have you ever replaced the filters?  Did you try running without the filters...just as a test?

I took out the filters but had the same no action results
Before I speak, I have something important to say--Groucho Marx

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 05:51:24 pm »
I was just searching through the site for something that might represent your problem. Here is one thread to review.

http://www.whatsthebest-hottub.com/forum/index.php/topic,4257.msg49616.html#msg49616

And another. Is there possibly a leak in the tubes? Check this out:

http://www.whatsthebest-hottub.com/forum/index.php/topic,16507.msg174165.html#msg174165
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 05:57:36 pm by Spoiledrotten »
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

mjb

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 02:56:09 pm »
Many times when we have taken a HS in on trade
we find that we have to run up the street and buy
a new moto assembly to replace the defective one
before we resell the spa.  It's a fairly simple job.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 02:56:09 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42