What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Swim spas...most preferred brands based on product quality and reliability  (Read 6268 times)

Kdot

So...what are the most preferred brands of swim spas nowadays?  With the recent acquisitions in the industry (i.e., D1 purchased by Jacuzzi), what are the current top brands of swim spas?  I am looking for overall quality and longevity of swim spa as well as warranty and manufacturer reliability.  Specific swim current is less of an issue as I am most interested in the fun recreational aspect of the swim spa as an indoor play pool.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Kathleen

Hot Tub Forum

Kdot

Thank you Spoilerotten for your kind comment.  I'm not sure that was necessary when I am, in fact, asking a much more general question.
If you have anything constructive to offer, I would certainly like to have your input.  After all, I do believe that the purpose of a forum is the open exchange of information.
The only dumb questions are the ones that are not asked.
Thanks for your feedback.
Kathleen

mjb

Kathleen,  We have been carrying the H2X line and the Twilight Series Fit
series of swim spas and fitness spas from Master Spas for well over a year
now here in Columbus, Ohio.
They are holding up fine and our customers are pleased with them.
Based upon their feedback.
We not seen any major service issues with them.
Some buyers use them more for swimming, some for aquatic exercise,
and others for simple fun and pleasure.
Please let me know if you have any questions that I may help you with.

Water Boy

I would check out the Arctic Spa brand of swim spas. They offer several different interior models and jetting packages of their swim spas. They also call them All Weather Pools. Some are more tailored towards endless swimming, and some more tailored towards just fun and recreation. Let me know if you have any questions about them, and I will be glad to help as I am a Arctic Spa dealer. We have had sold lots of their swim spas with lots of happy customers.
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Kdot

Thank you for the responses so far.  They have been helpful.  I continue to shop and have been able to visit several other dealers.
Does anyone have any feedback or input on the Tidal Fit by Artesian, the AquaSport by Hydropool, or the Catalina brand of swim spa?
Thanks,
Kathleen

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
All three of those you mentioned along with Arctic in an earlier post have good reputations as manufacturers.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42