What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: need advice -- artesian piper glen  (Read 3913 times)

spookyfoot

need advice -- artesian piper glen
« on: June 15, 2004, 10:44:13 pm »
my husband and i have been shopping for a few weeks now and think we've narrowed down our search to the artesian piper glen.

does anyone have any experience with this spa? we wet-tested this and a couple of calspas at Watsons. we had been considering a jacuzzi premium 375 -- but the day we were ready to wet-test, we couldn't get anyone to help us at the store.

when we wet-tested the artesian we were impressed by the placement of the nozzles and that the spa seemed very well-designed therapeutically and aesthetically. we also liked the individual pumps and controls.

i've been scouring the web for independent info on the piper glen, but can't find anything. we can't wait to get whatever it is we get -- we're just waiting on getting our patio finished. in the meantime i thought i'd get some input from ya'll.

--thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

need advice -- artesian piper glen
« on: June 15, 2004, 10:44:13 pm »

RDF

Re: need advice -- artesian piper glen
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 10:55:04 pm »
Try rhtubs.com,       I think there are some Artesian owners on that board..
« Last Edit: June 15, 2004, 10:55:35 pm by RDF »

SpaAngel

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 12:10:29 am »
Hi, Spookyfoot!

After wet-testing all spas known to man (on the West Coast, that is) two times over, we decided on the Artesian Piper Glen.  We have the concrete poured, the electrician's been out, and we are just awaiting the arrival of our dream spa!  Very pleased with the design/layout of the spa, and the individual pumps/controls was the clincher (bye-bye hard to reach diverter valves).

Another thing I would like to mention is that this has to be the most quiet spa I have ever been in (in my entire life).

I know someone posted on this forum that they were going to conduct some decibel testing in the near future, and perhaps this person could bring the Artesian Piper Glen into the mix.

Just my two cents, for what it's worth.  Good luck!

spookyfoot

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2004, 03:10:34 pm »
congrats on your new spa! AND on getting concrete done... we are having a terrible time scheduling the work. everyone is busy. please post pics when you get it installed!

i'm glad to know it's quiet when running. we wet-tested it along side a couple of calspas and the whole room was noisy -- so i didn't even think to do a "quiet test" by turning the calspas off. i'd love to know the results of the decibel level test.

spookyfoot

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2004, 03:11:31 pm »
thanks for the rhtubs tip -- they DO have a lot of artesian discussion!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2004, 03:11:31 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42