What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Tub with no power  (Read 2218 times)

robinleigh

Hot Tub with no power
« on: July 09, 2013, 08:23:40 pm »

Hi,  I recently got a hot springs sovereign 1994 hot tub off craigslist.  I went to the guys house and saw it running - it was hot - all good.  We unhooked it, brought it home and hooked it up.  I had one before - so just reconnected the existing wiring.  So, no power.  No lights, sound, nothing.  Today, we took the control pack apart and saw that the piece that holds in on of the fuses was broken - so the fuse couldn't have  any connection.  Used a little soldering iron and put it back together.  There is power coming into the box - we have tested everything and it looks ok.  Inside the box looks remarkably clean.  It worked fine before it was moved.  Also,  (I am messing with it right now) It looks like the last owners jimmy rigged the equipment door switch so the door doesn't have to be on and in looking at where the key of the controls goes (to lock the spa)  - the screw coming out of the control pack is about 1/3 of the way up.  Thanks, Robin

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Tub with no power
« on: July 09, 2013, 08:23:40 pm »

robinleigh

Re: Hot Tub with no power
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 03:11:15 am »
Please- I know I am a moron - just need some help

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Hot Tub with no power
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 03:11:15 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42