What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HELP... questions about operation of Freeflow Accent!!  (Read 4061 times)

arribaperu

HELP... questions about operation of Freeflow Accent!!
« on: July 21, 2013, 06:25:45 pm »
Just got an accent, and am wondering about some things... First, I have it plugged into 115v outlet... Filled it with water, turned it on (with the power button on the end of cord)... I let it do it's priming things and then after that....First thing I noticed.. is when I hit the Jets button.. it goes to high, then low, then high then low.. There is no off... ??? Is this correct?  that is my first concern... I mean, can I not just turn the jets off? it appears not, and I find this odd... Every second time I hit the button it's going to high, so there is no third "off"... The problem here is the manual is so poorly constructed, it leaves a lot of interpretation.. Now, I'm wondering if the jet's run on low while it's heating, which would somewhat explain what is going on.. someone please clarify!!
Secondly... are you suppose to leave it on all the time? or do you power it down via the cord each time?  it's summer now, so it's not an issue.. but what do you do in winter?  Plus, I would have jet's running in low in winter 24/7?
thanks
Steve
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 06:31:11 pm by arribaperu »

Hot Tub Forum

HELP... questions about operation of Freeflow Accent!!
« on: July 21, 2013, 06:25:45 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: HELP... questions about operation of Freeflow Accent!!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 07:08:23 pm »
 Reason it wont shut off is because it's heating, pump will run until desired temperature is reached.    Winter it's up to you, but I would leave it running at the temp you want.  It uses way more energy letting it cool down then heat back up..   

brillskill

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 08:09:39 pm »
It won't heat on high unless you hard wire to 220 and yes it won't go off until desired temp is reached..(has to pump water to heat)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 10:52:51 am »
Reason it wont shut off is because it's heating, pump will run until desired temperature is reached.    Winter it's up to you, but I would leave it running at the temp you want.  It uses way more energy letting it cool down then heat back up..

That about covers it!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 10:52:51 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42