What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2002 Caldera Tahitian doesn't power up at all! UGH!!!  (Read 2279 times)

Tenorscott

2002 Caldera Tahitian doesn't power up at all! UGH!!!
« on: June 25, 2013, 07:54:03 pm »
Went to do my quarterly drain and fill on my hot tub when lo and behold, there was no power at all.  I went to the outdoor breaker box and found one of the two breakers was not ON, but the other one was.  Went to the breaker box in the house and saw all was okay there.

WHat could this be.  Yes, it is an older spa but still does the job well...when the power it on...e-mail privately or here.  thank you!

Hot Tub Forum

2002 Caldera Tahitian doesn't power up at all! UGH!!!
« on: June 25, 2013, 07:54:03 pm »

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Re: 2002 Caldera Tahitian doesn't power up at all! UGH!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 10:08:54 pm »
Sounds like the breaker tripped.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Tenorscott

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 07:24:38 am »
I reset the breakers to on both in and out of the house and there is still no power.  Please advise further if possbile...

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 07:51:00 am »
If you have a volt meter, check and see where the power stops. It might be a warn out breaker, but if you have power through that point, then move on to the panel in the tub to see if you have it coming into the box there. Just work your way down the line.
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 07:51:00 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42