What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HELP Im trying to find a owners manual for my hot tub  (Read 3864 times)

Dizzy

HELP Im trying to find a owners manual for my hot tub
« on: June 17, 2013, 03:30:03 am »
can any one help me? I bought a 2 person tub it says Polynesian Spas on the controls but i dont know the model year or anything it needs some work but before i sink alot of cash into it id like to find a manual to see how it works and is put together, can someone point me in the right direction to find out more about mine I know its older but i dont know how old I really wanna get it in and working but i need a place to start

Hot Tub Forum

HELP Im trying to find a owners manual for my hot tub
« on: June 17, 2013, 03:30:03 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: HELP Im trying to find a owners manual for my hot tub
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 07:13:23 am »
Welcome to the forum. I assume you have tried an internet search?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Dizzy

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 01:35:32 pm »
the dr spa link was very helpful i found the name in the list but im curious where would i find the model number on the spa they ask for it in the questions to order the manual,,,,thank you for the link and the welcome..i really cant wait to try to get it running. I think if i ever win the lotto Im going to buy a new one no one has tinkerd with and is up to date with no repairs needed yes its a dream i know but oh well the one i am currently have springs a leak about every 6 weeks Im so tired of fixing it just to have it leak again...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 01:35:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42