What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: How to replace Saratoga Victoria 9000 PC Board?  (Read 2368 times)

voice903fm

How to replace Saratoga Victoria 9000 PC Board?
« on: June 13, 2013, 12:27:01 pm »
Saratoga informed me that my heater relay went back and that i will need to replace the PC board.  Of course theirs cost $595.   They said I could use another less expensive board however couldn't tell me which one.   Has anyone every changed their PC board from the original brand to another brand?   How do I know which board to get?  They said I would have to order a new topside too because the tub is control by the board and must match the topside.

Also if I simply order the same one from Saratoga what's to stop it from doing the same thing to the new board?

Hot Tub Forum

How to replace Saratoga Victoria 9000 PC Board?
« on: June 13, 2013, 12:27:01 pm »

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Re: How to replace Saratoga Victoria 9000 PC Board?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 02:41:06 pm »
or have yours rebuilt

spa-boards.com
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

castletonia

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 10:09:47 am »
Are the electronics Gecko or Balboa? I may be wrong and someone correct me if I am but with Gecko MSPA packs the circuit board and control panel have to be properly paired otherwise they won't work and could even fry the circuit board.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 10:09:47 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42