What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 1st timer here, Viking Royalle '07 Model (Consumer Digest Award?)  (Read 2425 times)

AGreen

Hello, AGreen here from Ohio!

I'm a first time hot tub owner and looking forward to learning the science behind balancing the water's PH and other general things here.

Again, I just bought the '07 Viking Royalle with the LED's and waterfall. It's a 5-6 person. I'm stoked!

Anyways, we're powering it up tonight. Its being filled currently and I've read over the manual and some other things I've found on the web. Feel free to walk me though the things I should do before letting my girls get in the thing...

Anyone here have any experience with this model or a similar tub? The controls seem a little weird by reading the book. I'm most interested in keeping the water cooler throughout the summer - so any tips on keeping the water at a safe 95-98 degrees would be greatly appreciated!

Btw, I picked it up on craigslist for $1k and it's in 9.5/10 condition. I feel like I got a pretty good deal.... Will try to post pics tonight!

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42