What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Bolt vs Rhythm  (Read 2767 times)

btmonroe

Bolt vs Rhythm
« on: May 10, 2013, 11:49:56 am »
I am looking for a hot tub and originally I liked the price point and size of the rhythm out the door for 4999.  However I was a little hesitant on it due to me wanting a better warranty and circulation pump.  I looked at a bolt yesterday and the dealer is throwing in the ACE system this month.  His price was 6100.  So for 1100 more I get 3 years more warranty, a circulation pump and the ACE system.  I know it is smaller, but most of the time it will just be me or me and my 2 younger daughters.  I am sold on the salt water systems in pools, and see less issues in hot tubs, but I have read some negative reviews on it.  The jets are not the most enjoyable part of a hot tub, it is the hot water.  So number of pumps/jets is not that important.  Am I missing something if I go with the bolt?  Any other suggestions in that price range?

Hot Tub Forum

Bolt vs Rhythm
« on: May 10, 2013, 11:49:56 am »

10-79

Re: Bolt vs Rhythm
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 02:18:57 am »
Those prices seem pretty good, at least compared to what I was quoted recently.  I was quoted $6000 for a Bolt, but it did not include the ACE system.  He was willing to include Ozone, the cover and delivery.  The price on the Rhythm seems especially good since I was quoted $6500 on a Relay.  And that only included cover and delivery.  Granted, those were first quotes and we didn't negotiate at all.

btmonroe

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 07:52:42 am »
The prices were the same 6 months ago without negotiation, so I am guessing they work on a more fixed pricing.  However for May they are throwing in the ACE (not available on the rhythm).  I would easily pay $500 more for ozonator and circ pump on the rhythm, but circulation pump not available.  That is why I am considering the bolt.  Get more of what I want, but loose a little size. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 07:52:42 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42