What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Vita Spa  (Read 12156 times)

hoopin5401

Vita Spa
« on: April 27, 2013, 06:42:30 pm »
We are looking at making our first portable hot tub purchase and each time we go to a different store we get more information that confuses us on which choice is best.  We are leaning towards a Vita Spa- Prestige however we just left a Bullfrog distributor that told us that Vita Spa was a "cheap" spa.  I am in Syracuse, NY and appear to have options with Vita Spa, Hot Springs, Jacuzzi, Life's Great, and Viking.  Any one have any suggestions?  We are looking to spend between $6,000 and $8,000.

Thanks!!

Hot Tub Forum

Vita Spa
« on: April 27, 2013, 06:42:30 pm »

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Re: Vita Spa
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 08:48:03 pm »
I bet if you ask the Vita dealer, they'll tell you Bullfrog is a "cheap" spa.

Welcome to sales 101
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

rin-spa-aic

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 01:49:31 pm »
I don't know anything about Life's Great or Viking.

Narrow it down to which dealers you find are most reputable in your area.
Then look at the spas.
We bought our Maax Elite 7500 (in your price range) from a show where they had multiple Maax products.
Vita is a Maax brand.
They were explained as top-to-budget lines in this order: Maax Collection, Elite, Vita, California Cooperage.

I didn't really see any considerable difference between the Elite and 500-700 series Vita they had on hand in terms of quality or construction.

I think that if you drop down to the Vita 300 or 100 series you're absolutely in a lower class than the HS, Jacuzzi, and Bullfrog.
Some here will consider the Vita (and possibly Bullfrog) a step below the others, but it's bang for your buck and satisfaction.  We are satisfied so far with our Maax family of tub.

I do know that getting in and experiencing the tubs is very important as is the quality and reputation of the dealer you are purchasing from.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 01:49:31 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42