What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Limelight Pulse vs. D1 Meridian -- Which is the better spa?  (Read 10010 times)

Hot Spring Ace

Re: Limelight Pulse vs. D1 Meridian -- Which is the better spa?
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2013, 11:15:43 am »
I just paid $8k for a 2013 Flair, which appears to be very similar to the Pulse except for the obvious layout differences, so $9300 sounds high.  One thing I'll say about the Flair/Pulse that is important to me is that it has a 24/7 dedicated SILENT circ pump.  I live on a lake where the lot sizes are pretty small, so I need to be courteous to the neighbors in terms of noise.  I wouldn't want a tub that has to kick on a main pump in the middle of the night for periodic circulation and filtering.  Not sure if that describes the D1 or not, but you'll get that circ pump with the Pulse.  Oh, and the jets on the Flair are incredible!  On the full pump setting with the diverter down the middle there are NO seats that I would call weak.  I can sit in any of them and get a great massage.  As others have said, go wet test!

The Flair is 7' x 7' x 36" deep with 41 jets.

The Pulse is 7'5" x 7'5" x 38" deep with 50 jets.

Those differences are the main reason why you there will be a definite price difference between these two spas. If the extra size/jets on the Pulse are no big deal to a shopper then certainly it would make sense to consider the Flair.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 11:19:19 am by Hot Spring Ace »

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Limelight Pulse vs. D1 Meridian -- Which is the better spa?
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2013, 11:15:43 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42