What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Any idea where I can buy a check value locally on a Saturday night / Sunday?  (Read 2402 times)

hottub63

I have a 2007 Hot Spring Envoy and my check value from my ozone broke today..so there is water dripping out of the bottom of the tube non stop. The local hot tub store isn't open until Monday. I went to Home Depot and to Petsmart and they had nothing...any idea what I can do..water is dripping out of there pretty fast...plus I'm assuming I can't use my hot tub while this is happening, right?

Any thoughts?

Also where is that water coming from? It's not coming from above, it's coming from below if that makes sense...opposite of the arrow on the check valve.

Hot Tub Forum

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Vise grips. Gently clamp it off and enjoy your spa.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

hottub63

Ahhh...that's smart! I only have a big pair. You think those will work ok? Also is it ok to run the spa with that airline tube broke like that?

Where is that water siphon from and where does it go to? (actually it's leaking form the bottom part of the tube, and the flow comes from the top down. So where is that air coming from? Will it mess anything up just having air coming out of that tube and coming into the cabinet (I'm assuming it's not going to shot water or anything out is it?)

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
That tube should suck air if the power is on to the spa. If the power is on and water comes out, you need to find out why.

First, with the power on, pull the filter which goes to the circ pump and see if the water stops coming out and air starts going in. If not, you may have a circ pump which is dying. Call the tech.

You can push a golf tee into the end that has water coming out if it continues even with the filter out, but I would disconnect the ozone generator so it doesn't eat itself up due to lack of airflow.

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42