What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2013 Bluewave Bluetooth with pictures  (Read 7873 times)

bimmerdog

2013 Bluewave Bluetooth with pictures
« on: February 13, 2013, 10:44:30 am »
Got my new tub and was able to use it for the first time last night.  When I was shopping for a tub I was never looking for a sound system with the tub. An expense I didn't want to have or think I needed.   

The Bluewave system is amazing.  It has FM radio and a 30-pin USB cable for iPod iPhone or MP3. It also comes with a 3.5mm cable to connect your auxillary or MP3 player.  The part that I love is the Bluetooth.  I sink my iPhone with the Bluewave and leave my phone in the house. With the remote that comes with the system I can sit in the tub and play all my music from my phone.  The remote controls all the functions as any remote would.  The sound is amazing with the speakers being right next to your head as your head is on the head rest. 

Is the system worth the money?  To me yes if you like to listen to music while using the tub.  I was going to just buy a system I could leave on the patio and use when I'm in the tub.  I got a great price on my tub with the Bluewave so I bought it.   I would recommend the system if it is something that interest you.

So after one day I give the system 5 stars.  How many stars I will give it in 3 years, only time will tell.

the built in box for the Bluewave

Inside the box.  No more radio or anything else you need to touch.  From the remote I can controll everything.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 05:52:07 pm by bimmerdog »

Hot Tub Forum

2013 Bluewave Bluetooth with pictures
« on: February 13, 2013, 10:44:30 am »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: 2013 Bluewave Bluetooth
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 03:07:02 pm »
  We have a spa with it coming in, look forward to playing with it! 

bimmerdog

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 03:34:08 pm »
The more I play with it the more impressed I am with it.  Even the case on the hot tub looks and works better then the previous system. 

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 04:13:12 pm »
The more I play with it the more impressed I am with it.  Even the case on the hot tub looks and works better then the previous system.

Its not fair that you get yours delivered before Jim ever gets one in the showroom.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

bimmerdog

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 04:32:50 pm »

Its not fair that you get yours delivered before Jim ever gets one in the showroom.

I know. I do kinda feel bad :D

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2013, 04:43:47 pm »
It looks cool. I hope they hold up. Past history tells us it will be one of the first things to fail.
Retired

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2013, 04:58:45 pm »

We had to wait and sell a couple of the spas with old style stereos, once you get something new in the old stuff becomes obsolete..    ;)    Not the other stereo was a bad one. 

bimmerdog

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 05:33:41 pm »
It looks cool. I hope they hold up. Past history tells us it will be one of the first things to fail.

I hope it does last because it is so cool. 

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 05:33:41 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42