What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Any regrets getting a hot tub?  (Read 16299 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Re: Any regrets getting a hot tub?
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 09:28:31 pm »
Congratulations...you will love it and you can prove your friends totally wrong. Invite them over and see how fast they want one  :D
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2013, 09:28:31 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2013, 09:31:51 am »
And Bill, you are a perfect example of someone who can't be without a tub. You use yours all the time

I think I ordered my first one 10 years ago.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

vangoghsear

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2013, 02:35:29 pm »
No regets now, as I just ordered a Jacuzzi J-470. ;D
Big name, high quality tub, congratulations!  Enjoy!

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 09:38:19 am »
My wife and I use ours about 6 times a week which means that after Friday evening with a glass of wine, sipping and soaking, we usually start off Saturday morning with a cup of coffee, sipping and soaking. We love ours!
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

tomsem

• 2010 Caldera Niagra
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2013, 10:08:58 pm »
  I have owned a tub for 6 years and still use mine multiple times a week.  My tub is outside in the backyard. The only exception is winter nights when it is windy.  Cold isn't a problem....it's the cold when it is windy. 

My wife doesn't use it very often due to time, it being outside, tiredness...etc.  More so in the summer. 
My son rarely uses it because it is too hot for him and my daughter uses it occasionally so I am the only one that uses it regularly. I am fine with that.....it is nice to stretch out and use any seat. Everyone else is fine with that too.... they can use it IF they want, or not. 

I think how much a person uses a tub is directly related to how committed that person is and that directly relates to how much enjoyment you get out it.  It depends on the individual. 

Jac-470     You have a nice tub and I am sure you will enjoy it.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2013, 10:08:58 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42