What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: now rip or tell me if its a decent value (all things considered) geo spa  (Read 11625 times)

bimmerdog

Btw how do u upload pics?

I use photobucket.com   Once you have the photo downloaded to that site you you can click on that photo and off to the side will be a box with image link options.  I then click on IMG code and it will copy that picture and then come back here and just click where you want the picture downloaded.  It will look something like this when you paste it on the page phttp://i792.photobucket.com/albums/[/IMG]  Then when you post your picture to the site it will show up as a picture

Hot Tub Forum

Chiadrum

Not to be negative but we looked at a used Cal Spa and talked to the local dealer who had sinced dropped them.Words from the owners mouth-"CalSpa was Horrible-we couldn't wait to get rid of them"
That was 3-4 years ago so hopefully they are putting out a better product now.
I also have known people that have had low dollar spas in rough climates-like New Hampshire that have gotten ten years out of their spas with no major issues-go figure.
Best of luck but that experience scared me away from Cal Spa.

brillskill

the spa i bought is a very simple model manufacured by calspa..it is replacing a 2k plug and play that i had for 9 years..so far so good ...it came with a defective cover one side where it folds was not stiched right,called cal and in 4 days a new one was at my front door,ive said this before if you are looking for an acrylic 7 ft tub with 110 plug and play option i do not beleive you will find a better value in the 3500 dollar or below range....but i do realize only time will tell....

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42