What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: LA spa's Adventure...Palomar model  (Read 4717 times)

litespeed

LA spa's Adventure...Palomar model
« on: December 16, 2012, 07:26:59 pm »
We are filling in our in-ground pool and spa...due to continued ground movement damage... so we are going to go the portable hot tub route. Am having a big problem differentiating betwwen the multitude of brands/models..all within the same $5-7  price range.

Am drifting towards the subject Palomar...but much of the attraction is probably more the salesman than my analysis of features etc.
I have not found any reviews or comments on this model. I don't know if that is because no ones buys them...or what?  So I would be very grateful for any inputs on Palomar LS model. Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

LA spa's Adventure...Palomar model
« on: December 16, 2012, 07:26:59 pm »

castletonia

Re: LA spa's Adventure...Palomar model
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 12:01:16 pm »
The company I work for brought on the LA Spas brand this year.  So far, it has been a good experience.  The company has been good to deal with which is more than I can say about a few of the brands we previously carried.

As for the Palomar, it is our #2 seller, behind the Maui.  I personally like the layout in terms of variety of seat depth and jet configuration.  For components, they use Aquaflo XP2 pumps, Gecko in.xe electronics, LA manufacturers their own covers, jets are Waterway, basically, nothing proprietary.  All their spas come with abs bottoms and cd ozone's and the LS models with the LED lit valves and water fountains, and ss jets.

I have been impressed with the Aqua Klean filters and to date I have been receiving positive reviews from my customers.  Overall, I feel build quality is good with a good company behind the product. 

While my thoughts and opinions have a bias, I feel that LA makes a quality product.  I would advise checking up on your dealer as they are your point of contact should you need service or warranty work.  Depending on what is included in that price, I can tell you that I would generally be in the mid $7k's for that model with the usual coverlift, steps, chemical, delivery, etc.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: LA spa's Adventure...Palomar model
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 12:01:16 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42