What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Newbie looking for advice on Pinnacle Plus PN 850  (Read 8648 times)

peaches

Newbie looking for advice on Pinnacle Plus PN 850
« on: October 20, 2012, 10:33:58 pm »
Looking to purchase my first hot tub and am interested in the Pinnacle Plus PN 850 from a local dealer.  I've been looking online for reviews but can't seem to find reviews on this tub which is the only thing holding me back from making the purchase.  Any advice or experience with this tub or brand? It is a division on Premier Leisure. Thanks!

Hot Tub Forum

Newbie looking for advice on Pinnacle Plus PN 850
« on: October 20, 2012, 10:33:58 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Newbie looking for advice on Pinnacle Plus PN 850
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2012, 11:27:00 pm »
Mainly see those in my area on Craigslist.  They are Oort constructed with subpar insulation.  Premium leisure used to be hydro spa and screwed over lots of warranties by filing bankruptcy and opening the next day as premium leisure. I wouldn't think many reputable dealers wud carry this line

peaches

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 12:17:31 pm »
wow, really?!  What does Oort constructed mean? I live in Canada so it's pretty cold here meaning I need a well insulated tub.  I wasn't expecting that answer - yikes! I was ready to make a purchase.  Do you have any more information on this?

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 04:34:15 pm »
Oort was meant to be are constructed. It doesn't mean anything. Google premium leisure and hydro spa the things you will read should be enough to convince you to look elsewhere

TwinCitiesHotSpring

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 05:50:36 pm »
wow, really?!  What does Oort constructed mean? I live in Canada so it's pretty cold here meaning I need a well insulated tub.  I wasn't expecting that answer - yikes! I was ready to make a purchase.  Do you have any more information on this?

my advice...keep looking, stick with your top tier brands if you want to be assured of buying a product that is well insulated, properly quality control checked, and someone that will be around in 5 years after the sale...Hot Spring, Jacuzzi, Sundance, Marquis, D1

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 05:50:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42