What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi, Sundance, Caldera, Hotspot, Limelight Made In Mexico. Does Anyone Care?  (Read 7534 times)

Hot Spring Ace

I looked up the IP and followed it to:

CustName:       Marquis Spas
Address:        596 Hoffman Road
City:           Independance
StateProv:      OR
PostalCode:     97351

HTH

8)

So per that address its corporate Marquis, I had assumed it was a dealer.

so someone from the corporate office is trolling a forum...things must be going so well over there that they have time to troll a forum  ;).....must be nice to be up on that high horse since they are "made assembled in america"

The reality is all the major companies probably have someone that looks at these to some degree which only make sense IMO. You get a gauge on what’s being discussed, you can help some owners which I've done multiple times (whether its directly or getting their number and having a tech call them)... The only odd part is to toss this out there with the China red herring and creating a new username like bingo296 to do so.

Hot Tub Forum

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Well, I hope I AM wrong to be honest. But as a moderator over there, the IP is displayed right in every post as I look at them, and I double-checked by looking at the poster's info. Then I just ran a lookup tool on the IP, and posted what I found. I'm sure it could be anyone who had access to a computer at that location. Certainly can't say if it is a person posting with any authority or backing - we don't have that info, and the person has chosen not to post again at this point.

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42