What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Opinions needed on great  hydrotherapy tubs  (Read 4813 times)

fedmandoo

• which brand do we buy???? Hummm still looking
Opinions needed on great  hydrotherapy tubs
« on: May 28, 2004, 10:36:34 pm »
I'm a first time tub buyer and one the main reasons for purchasing a tub is to find one that provides great hydrotherapy support. My wife is in recovery from a serious car accident and has chronic pain and her doctors highly recommended a tub for therapy. I’ve been looking around and have talked to Sundance and Arctic dealers so far. I like alot of the features that the Arctic spas seem to offer. I'm looking for all spa owners’ opinions on any model they have found offer great hydrotherapy. I should also mention that we live in New England Thanks, Fedmandoo
« Last Edit: May 30, 2004, 08:25:09 am by fedmandoo »

Hot Tub Forum

Opinions needed on great  hydrotherapy tubs
« on: May 28, 2004, 10:36:34 pm »

ZzTop

• Beachcomber 550x owner
Re: Opinions needed on great  hydrotherapy tubs
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2004, 05:18:17 pm »
Just read the many posts on this board and you will soon come up with a short list of makes to look at.

Step two;  Wet Test,  their is no subsitute for this.

Step three: Find a dealer who has been in business for a long time and has a good service record.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2004, 03:51:33 am by ZzTop »

chaz

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2004, 07:09:50 pm »
Also, if your doctor will prescribe the tub you may be able to deduct some or all of it on your taxes.

I would run a search on Artic spas here and you will get a wide array of answers and opinions.

Good luck and don't rush into it regardless of "The great price today only kind of lines from anyone."

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2004, 07:20:53 pm »
Most any spa will provide you with hydrotherapy....if that is you main focus...I would look tubs that are known for quality and not so much for frills....(waterfalls....stereos...tvs)....though there are some good makers who also offer those things as options...I would also look for ease of entry into the tub....does have a inside controls for added convience...

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2004, 07:52:05 pm »
If strong jets mean good therapy to you, then the Dynasty Exacalibur is up there.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2004, 07:52:05 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42