What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: HELP!  (Read 2193 times)

Troublecat

HELP!
« on: December 02, 2011, 05:29:05 pm »
 ??? I have had my Arctic Spa, Tuscon hot tub less than 2 months and even after contacting the service dept. and telling them that my tub has been running for 2 days straight, I've flipped the breaker hoping that it would shut off, it's still running, saying FLO and flashing, which I'm guessing may be an air lock, they showed us how to fix this, but last friday we had the same problem and after doing what they told us to fix the air lock (which didn't work) the service guy came in and had to reset something....it's now one week later and I've got the same damn problem and apparently Arctic Spa's service doesn't do weekends, so by monday my tub will be running for 4 days straight, HUGE WASTE of hydro, and I can't use the damn thing - I have a muscle disease and that's why I got the damn thing in the first place, I have no after market stuff installed, and I'm really worried about a fire risk, considering I can't even kill it with the breaker - any idea's would be extremely appreciated! I keep going to check it cause ironically the one thing I'm terrified of is fire...HEEEELLLLPPP!

Hot Tub Forum

HELP!
« on: December 02, 2011, 05:29:05 pm »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: HELP!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 05:40:31 pm »
shut down the spa and wait for the service tech....if your shutting off the breaker and the tub is still running then your shutting off the wrong breaker

Hot Tub Forum

Re: HELP!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 05:40:31 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42