What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Energy Efficiency  (Read 3402 times)

Grandpaclark59

Energy Efficiency
« on: November 03, 2011, 08:03:06 pm »
Hello everyone, I used to work in the hot tub business a few years back, but now I am actually looking to purchase one for my wife and I.  I was curious to know a brand or a specific model that I could buy that would be the most (or at least very) energy efficient.  It can be a small one, because it is probably going to be mostly my wife and I.  Any ideas or suggestions?  Thanks in advance!

-Dale

Hot Tub Forum

Energy Efficiency
« on: November 03, 2011, 08:03:06 pm »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: Energy Efficiency
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 12:32:22 am »
check out Hot Springs model Jetsetter...made for 2, fully foamed with 24hr silent circ pump, 5/7yr warranty, very powerful jets, extremely energy efficient.  Year after year it is a top seller for Hot Springs

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 06:24:03 pm »
there are multiple brands with very good energy efficiency, Hot Springs , is very good. As Well as the D1 Serenade,Triad, the Sundance ,Marquis , Clearwater, Jacuuzi also just to name a few, check out your local dealers see what they have to say...
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

Grandpaclark59

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 04:15:30 am »
Thanks so much for the advice! All we would need is a hot tubs kansas city for 2 anyway! :)  I am on a set income because I am retired so that's why energy efficiency is so important for me when it comes to my next hot tub.  My bills can't get too high or else I'm in trouble!  Thanks again!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 02:17:24 pm by Grandpaclark59 »

MileHighSpaTech

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2011, 06:49:58 pm »
How tall are you and your wife and what part of the country do you live in?  Jetsetter is an awesome tub, you can also get good stuff with Sundance.  I am not a huge fan of bang for buck with Jacuzzi or D1 in their 2-3 person tubs.  If your not too tall the Maax 351 is nice.  It probably costs a couple bucks a month more (If your in a severe cold climate) then the Jetsetter but will have a bigger pump and some really nice foot jets (my personal favorite).

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 10:21:13 pm »
Is family leisure your company, or do you just work for them?
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 10:21:13 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42