What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: D1 vs Saratoga Spas  (Read 3543 times)

draysimpleplus

D1 vs Saratoga Spas
« on: September 06, 2011, 06:02:26 pm »
I have been lurking for some time and have done both dry and wet testing.  We only have 2 local dealers in our area so based on that I have been looking at 2 different models.  1. Saratoga Spa THE SARANAC or 2. D1 Sojourn.  Both are around $6100.00 or so.

The Saranac would be a factory order and the Sojourn is off the floor.  Any help you can give would be great.  We have no other dealers less than 1.5 hours away.

Thank you

Hot Tub Forum

D1 vs Saratoga Spas
« on: September 06, 2011, 06:02:26 pm »

hudler

Re: D1 vs Saratoga Spas
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 09:23:37 am »
I know D1 makes a fine spa. I am not too familiar with Saratoga Spas, but everybody always puts D1 as top tier so I would vote for the D1

castletonia

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 06:35:15 pm »
D1 is the more well known brand but I would personally say they are equal in quality.  Saratoga is the best company I have ever dealt with and I have not carried them for almost 6 years.  The only reason we stopped carrying them was because it was too difficult to be price competitive at the time.

Since the prices are similar I would base my decision on a wet test and how comfortable you are with the dealer because I don't think you can go wrong either way.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 06:35:15 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42