What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Looking for feedback on Riviera Evolution spas  (Read 3626 times)

fangular

Looking for feedback on Riviera Evolution spas
« on: July 12, 2011, 04:19:34 pm »
Saw a Riviera Evolution spa today. They look good but not much info as it was at Costco. The insulation was enclosed in the shell, I don't know if this makes a difference or not. I live in Newfoundland Canada so energy efficiency is important to me. The cost is $4799 which is less than half of the spas at dealers here. Looking for feedback.

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Looking for feedback on Riviera Evolution spas
« on: July 12, 2011, 04:19:34 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Looking for feedback on Riviera Evolution spas
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 04:46:01 pm »
Saw a Riviera Evolution spa today. They look good but not much info as it was at Costco. The insulation was enclosed in the shell, I don't know if this makes a difference or not. I live in Newfoundland Canada so energy efficiency is important to me. The cost is $4799 which is less than half of the spas at dealers here. Looking for feedback.

Thanks

If that is the spa I'm thinking of and I lived in a fairly cold climate (let alone Newfoundland) I personally wouldn't go that route for energy efficiency reasons alone. If my budget fell short of getting me in a new well insualted spa I'd look for a good used spa that is well insulated.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 05:48:17 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 04:54:58 pm »
nevermind
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 04:59:35 pm by Dr. Spa™ »
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 04:54:58 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42