What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: height issue  (Read 2994 times)

salmo

height issue
« on: May 31, 2011, 02:19:40 pm »
Hello again, any recommendations on a spa for someone who is only 5 feet tall?  Are booster seats available that help?
Again we really appreciate any advice!

Hot Tub Forum

height issue
« on: May 31, 2011, 02:19:40 pm »

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Re: height issue
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 03:44:13 pm »
The same recommendation as for someone 7 feet tall...or 6' or 4' or 8'

WET TEST
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 05:00:12 pm »
The same recommendation as for someone 7 feet tall...or 6' or 4' or 8'

WET TEST

And yes, booster seats are available.
Retired

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 01:21:23 pm »
salmo
there are many brands to look at, On the list to check out, D1, Hot Springs, Jacuzzi, Sundance, Marquis, to start with, each brand has several different styles with diifernet height seats... visit your local dealers sit in them dry to get an idea, and comfort, and a very good dealer to work with, And yes booster seats are available...
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

footie

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 04:35:40 pm »
Hello again, any recommendations on a spa for someone who is only 5 feet tall?  Are booster seats available that help?

Yeah, my spa would be perfect for you. It's a Coast Cascade Niagara and it's negative leading edge keeps the water level exactly the same regardless of the number of bathers. Check out their website or better still see if there's a dealer in your area that has one to wet test.

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 05:09:04 pm »

We'd had a spa for a couple years and one day on a whim I brought home a booster seat and my 5' 1˝" wife’s reaction after using it was "I can’t believe you never got me one before, I didn't even know they had such a thing". I think I lost more points for waiting to get it than I got for eventually bringing it home. She also likes having a cool down seat.

As for recommendations, my personal short list would include caldera, D1, Hot spring, Jacuzzi, Marquis and Sundance. Wherever you go, take a look at multiple brands and sit in them to see which fits best.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2011, 05:09:04 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42