What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 1st hot tub - Grand Bahama price OK or are other options worth it?  (Read 3562 times)

horton0706

Thought I'd get Antigua but like the larger Grand Bahama & wet testing this Wed to see if I like the lounge.  Main reason buying now - 3rd knee surgery coming up, 12-14 hrs at a computer & my shoulders are in knots.   List price $8500, my deal would be $7000 (52 jets, no footblasters, delivered/install price).  Only thing missing I'd guess is pillow water fall, and dynalights.  and yes, for that price, i'll pay $200 for the lifter.  Owner told me he has the some coming next wk with the pillow WF and lights & price will increase to $8900 & I'm getting the $7K price before his floor financing charge incease on this 1 tub. This really fits my budget but wondering if I'm going to miss the pillow WF and footblasters?

Not that a single female can't make a good deal but I'd appreciate input (in Houston if that helps on pricing thoughts) - knowing he wants to move the 1 I'm interested in, any thoughts also on what $ discount I could expect him to down on the $89000 model?

All guidance & input greatly appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

clover

Re: 1st hot tub - Grand Bahama price OK or are other options worth it?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 10:42:10 am »
Good product, good price, forget the waterfall pillow and dyna brite lighting unless you want to spend the extra money.  The only thing you get for your money will be eye candy, as the wf and db lighting add no value to the experience other than visual.

You could consider other brands, but it will be the same hot water.  Enjoy your water test.
Trying to be the unbaised voice of reason.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 06:01:24 pm »
You need any help with that wet test let me know where and when and I'll bring wine.
Retired

horton0706

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 06:43:03 pm »
Thanks, Clover - my thoughts exactly but confirmation appreciate.  Can't wait for wet test & hopefully I won't float out of lounge & can stay with this priced tub.
 . .and thanks for the offer, Tmann - think you're too far away to bring the wine - but will let you know how the test goes  :)

any other advise on what to look, ask, or watch for is appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 06:43:03 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42