What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Moto Massage Problem - 06 HS Envoy  (Read 17447 times)

mwoebbe

Re: Moto Massage Problem - 06 HS Envoy
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2011, 08:14:17 am »
Well, I saw this tread and I have the same problem with my moto massage (its a 06 vista).

With my diving mask on I could see that one of the tubes to the dobble moto massage was broken.

Does any body know the price of the hole unit an the advice how to replace it. ??????

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2011, 08:14:17 am »

Symore

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2011, 09:41:38 am »
Yes I can tell you. Remove the the three plastic tabs from the cover and remove the screws with a phillips screw driver. After that take the cover off. The duel moto has a plastic manafold that holds the two togeather. It is not bonded but needs some preasure to remove it (maybe some light prying). After the two are seperated they simply unscrew at the base fittings. Replacements are availible online. http://www.backyardplus.com has them. You will have to look up your model and order two seperate ones I believe (they connect with the manaifold) for the duel moto. Also replace the air tube with a new one, it should be included with the new moto's. It is not very hard to do and can be done while in the tub with water in or standing outside the tub. If you need any more help let me know and I can walk you through it.  :)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 09:58:22 am by Symore »

mwoebbe

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2011, 05:03:07 pm »
thanks symore,
I now succeded to disconnect the moto massage from the spa, The blue tube inside one of the motomassage jets was broken at the base.

I now orded a new one, it will arrive before the weekend.

I let you know when I have fixed it. :D

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2011, 05:03:07 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42