What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Four Winds Hot Tub  (Read 9446 times)

Rzrbk63

Four Winds Hot Tub
« on: February 19, 2011, 03:15:54 am »
Does anyone know anything about Four Winds brand Hot Tubs.  I am wanting to know what type of quality these tubs are.  The model I am looking at is the Maui.  I am trying to choose between the Four Winds or a Saratoga, and also trying to decide if it is worth spending quite a bit more money buying a Hot Springs instead. 

Hot Tub Forum

Four Winds Hot Tub
« on: February 19, 2011, 03:15:54 am »

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
Re: Four Winds Hot Tub
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 08:24:53 pm »
I just saw them for the first time today we are setiing up for a home show and there they are, By a dealer that sell 5 -6 brands, in the next state over and this is the brand he could bring,,, They seem alright, I noticed most have wood exterior, a couple with synthetic, no foot drains, only through the intake, to me they were trying to show a flashy tub, i was not totally impressed with them. they look like a price point spa.
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 06:20:52 pm »
I saw them at the Home show, they had the panel off, it is supposed to be a thermal chamber spa, but the spray foam was not consistant, 2x2 frame structure, staples some screws. The dealer had a sign on them that they are an r-47 value of insulation.... and i see they did not meet the CEC standards...... they all showed one of their 8x8 models of a retail of 18,050. during the show you can get it for 9499. i also saw that the same model can be purchased on line for 500.00 dollars less, and retail of 12,499.00,,,, was not impressed..
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

Vanguard

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 11:31:26 pm »
From what I've seen over the years, they've not been a great product.  Between Saratoga and Four Winds, I'd definitely go with Saratoga.  Hot Spring is definitely better than both.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2011, 11:31:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42