What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spa leveler  (Read 7081 times)

bikz

Spa leveler
« on: November 08, 2010, 05:29:54 pm »
Found this and thought I'd share.

Available as a kit in a custom size to fit the base of your hot tub.

http://www.thespalevel-r.com/index.html

See the Spa Level-R™ in the July/August 2009 Issue of SpaRetailer Magazine

http://www.sparetailer.com/article_details.php?articles_id=125&category_id=2&cat_id=9

Not the cheapest way to level a spa, but it could be money well spent.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 05:34:10 pm by bikz »
There are three kinds of men. Those who learn by reading. Those who learn by observation. And, those who have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Hot Tub Forum

Spa leveler
« on: November 08, 2010, 05:29:54 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Spa leveler
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 05:48:35 pm »
 Interesting,but?

I want to place my hot tub next to my patio. What benefit is there to using "The Spa Level-R™" on a non concrete surface?

After the ground is leveled, "The Spa Level-R™" can be placed down as a support platform. This will keep your hot tub raised off the ground and away from moisture.

If I am going to the effort of leveling the ground before I put it down, why would I need it?

Still not a bad idea.     

bikz

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 06:04:17 pm »
Interesting,but?

I want to place my hot tub next to my patio. What benefit is there to using "The Spa Level-R™" on a non concrete surface?

After the ground is leveled, "The Spa Level-R™" can be placed down as a support platform. This will keep your hot tub raised off the ground and away from moisture.

If I am going to the effort of leveling the ground before I put it down, why would I need it?

Still not a bad idea.     

After having read dozens of posts from folks who have a pre poured, but sloped or uneven patio slab I decided to share this as a potential work around. Simply sharing a find.
There are three kinds of men. Those who learn by reading. Those who learn by observation. And, those who have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 06:28:26 pm »
 Was not dissing you at all, sorry if it came out like that, I think on a patio with a slope it would work well over pouring a new pad.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 06:28:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42