What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Water surface all bubbly  (Read 2726 times)

cocky

Water surface all bubbly
« on: August 28, 2010, 02:13:01 pm »
Do you know something about water chemistry? I'm worried.
The water surface in HS aria is all bubbly and sth like small dusty pieces. And its getting worse from day to day. This is happening after I cleaned the filters for the first time. I didnt use any detergent or gel, only water with clorine and then washed them very thoroughly. I checked pH and its ok, did 2 clorine shocks in 2 days, the bubbles still there. I also tried to remove (capture, dont know the right expression) this with a very fine layer of cotton, but still there. Don't know what else to do.. Maybe sth informative, when I start jets and then shutdown them, the water looks very nice. But after half an hour, bubbles come again..

I add few photos so you can get the idea what I am talking about. Anyone knows where the problem is?
Tnx

Hot Tub Forum

Water surface all bubbly
« on: August 28, 2010, 02:13:01 pm »

kervis

• runnergirl
Re: Water surface all bubbly
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 09:23:58 pm »
maybe it's time for a water change.
2005 HS Vanguard

96SC

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 05:29:17 am »
Sounds similar to something we had, take a look at:  http://www.whatsthebest-hottub.com/forum/index.php/topic,12683.0.html   

It worked for us.

Jim
Before I speak, I have something important to say--Groucho Marx

just ducky

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 07:14:31 pm »
I'm no expert on water chemistry (but I did stay in a holiday inn express last night  8)) but from the pictures it looks like soap to me?  How long since the last water change?

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 07:14:31 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42