What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Whooda thunk it?  (Read 3965 times)

Steve

• Ultimate Member
Whooda thunk it?
« on: February 25, 2010, 11:34:46 am »
So as of next week, I'm back working with Beachcomber on a part time bases. I'm really excited to get back with them and as much as the last number of years have been great, I've always missed the spa industry! I still have a full time contract with another company (in a completely different industry) so it'll be a busy summer.

After working for a few other manufacturers as a rep and seeing hundreds of dealers in western Canada, it sure puts into perspective the well oiled machine that I had the honor of working for for all of those years. Not only in the company and product of Beachcomber but also working for one of the top dealers in the world in Edmonton.

I'll have to get caught up on a few things but for the most part, I'm guessing it'll be business as usual from over 6 years ago!  ;)

Good to see most of the "old" crew still around!!

Steve

Hot Tub Forum

Whooda thunk it?
« on: February 25, 2010, 11:34:46 am »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Whooda thunk it?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 11:36:49 am »
For us, this is great news! Welcome back, it will be good to have you here. I don't know if you have met Bonnebelle, she helps me out here in the forum now. Being an experienced pro, I'm sure I won't have to sick her on  you.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 12:59:22 pm »
So as of next week, I'm back working with Beachcomber on a part time bases. Steve

"Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in"

Godfather III
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 02:53:52 pm »
Just when the industry was starting to pick up...........
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 06:21:54 am »
So as of next week, I'm back working with Beachcomber on a part time bases. I'm really excited to get back with them and as much as the last number of years have been great, I've always missed the spa industry! I still have a full time contract with another company (in a completely different industry) so it'll be a busy summer.

After working for a few other manufacturers as a rep and seeing hundreds of dealers in western Canada, it sure puts into perspective the well oiled machine that I had the honor of working for for all of those years. Not only in the company and product of Beachcomber but also working for one of the top dealers in the world in Edmonton.

I'll have to get caught up on a few things but for the most part, I'm guessing it'll be business as usual from over 6 years ago!  ;)

Good to see most of the "old" crew still around!!

Steve

I need some help convincing people who purchase from Box Stores that it is not the same product and the extra cost a dealer charges is worth something.
Retired

thearm

• EMERALD CLASSIC all the way!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2010, 12:16:29 pm »
For us, this is great news! Welcome back, it will be good to have you here. I don't know if you have met Bonnebelle, she helps me out here in the forum now. Being an experienced pro, I'm sure I won't have to sick her on  you.

Bill,
Is Bonibelle ok or did you really mean to say (sic)? ;D

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 02:32:49 pm »
Thanks for your concern Arm, I am fine...just my $#@@ Dell computer isn't...when I am able to calm down a bit, I will elaborate!!

Hey Steve, somehow I knew you would be back..in your hot Ford Edge!! Welcome..I have missed you!

Support your dealer so they can support you!

Steve

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2010, 01:49:37 am »
LMAO! Thanks all and good to be around... now if only I can remember to come here periodically and respond! I see the Dr is still a miserable SOB!  ;)

I do have a bunch of questions for you all but it's way past my bedtime and Gawd knows I need my beauty sleep! (shut up Andy)  :P  :D

Thanks for the warm welcome back Bonibelle and you are looking lovely as ever!  :-*

Steve

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2010, 10:03:02 am »
Welcome back oh Walker of the Frozen Tundra.

;D
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2010, 10:03:02 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42