What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What Recession???  (Read 2635 times)

Water Boy

What Recession???
« on: September 17, 2009, 03:37:27 pm »
Things have been hopping around here lately. Sold five Arctic Spas in the last two days. :o Been a while since we've done that. Been very busy this whole month with lots of spas going out the door. Maybe this recession IS finally coming to an end. Lets hope so. Hope the rest of you dealers are doing good as well!
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Hot Tub Forum

What Recession???
« on: September 17, 2009, 03:37:27 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: What Recession???
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 08:48:47 pm »
 We have been busy, fair was down a bit, did a couple of promos after and popped off a few more.  We sold 800,000 worth of patio furniture for 400,000 in a massive 4 day sale what a weekend that was :o

Total pandemonium, but it had to go away, way to much inventory.  Were regrouping with more spas, less furniture, we will still carry fire pits and grills.

Then we turned around and had a grand opening at our new store. ;D  Here's a link pretty nice store.
http://www.barroncomfort.com/heating/index.php?page=resources&subpage=directions

Been a fantastic summer in the PNW best I can remember in a long time, suppose to be 85 by Monday for the middle of Sept up here is unheard of. 

Anyway that's it still lurking around every day.   

Good luck to all!!   JJ

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 10:23:08 am »
Beautiful store, Jim...I am JEALOUS!

Things have been picking up around here after a very sloooowwww year.  We have been spending the majority of our time working on our website and all things related and it is starting to pay off.  Four of the five spas I've sold this week were leads from the internet and the customers were already about 90% committed by the time they ever entered the store.

A great sales tool I came into possession of is a $6,000 spa purchased off the internet in 2008 by a customer who traded it in for a Hot Spring Envoy.  The spa is a mess and serves as a great visual aid to point out the differences between a quality product and a Turdwater Internet Hot Tub.  I'll try to post some pics later today.

Ya'll take care and keep selling those spas!

Term   
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 10:23:08 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42