What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: help me pick a small powerful tub  (Read 11855 times)

Hillbilly Hot Tub

• Be open minded, learn something every day!
Re: help me pick a small powerful tub
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 11:45:22 am »
http://www.clearwaterspas.com/index.cfm?currentpage=2&fuseaction=category.display&category_id=8

Clearwater has a 3 person tub that is great, the signature level gives you many massage jets, and these tubs are made right in Washington. You could go see the plant.

I also think Artic has a nice 3 person tub, good luck in your search.....

Also, about the light lens leak, many tub manufactures has this issue. It was the maker of the light lens, not the tub and several companies had to replace them.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 11:49:20 am by Hillbilly_Hot_Tub »
Clearwater Spa Dealer, Great Lakes Spa Dealer, Helo and Almost Heaven Saunas. Authorized service center for several spa lines, CPO. APSP member. Good old fashioned New England service!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 11:45:22 am »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 06:46:38 pm »
  Where you at in Eastern Wash,  I live in Bellingham I PMd you my phone##

Jim  :)

Spalady

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 07:31:05 pm »
This is a good list to check out. I would add the new spa from Hot Springs called the GLOW. It is in their Limelight line and is small with 2 jet pumps and is very comfortable and powerful. Customers love it.

Couldn't agree more with the comment about buying on line. I just had some customers come in to purchase a model from us they saw on line, but once they sat in it, realized they didn't fit. So we tried about 6 and came up with the one that fit perfectly. You can not tell until you sit in them. Even dry is better than not at all.
Make sure your dealer will stand behind you and do the service work. I also recommend calling a store and ask about servicing a spa just to get an idea how they handle service before you purchase.
Good luck. I know a spa, even without a ton of jets, will be helpful. Hydrotherapy starts with hot water...
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 07:31:49 pm by Spalady »
In Hot Water and Loving it since 1976.

ejf The Spa Guy

• THE SPA GUY
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 12:13:44 pm »
I have not posted before, i sell for a dealer in eastern washington, i have been watching this site for about 3 years decided now to start joining the conversations...i have seen good points and bad ones......from this list there are great spas..i agree with spa tech on his list. this are all great lines, and being spa search certified is great. but also the dealer you choose to buy from is key.i would stay away from the online and the mass merchant spas. no support....depending on the price you are willing to spend there are some powerful 2-3 person tubs.but most of them will be adjustable on the jets for massage you are looking for. if you going to research the brands listing go check each one for yourself and check out your local dealer.
Falcos Home Resort award winning hot tub retailer,

Flyonthewall

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 04:56:01 pm »
i have a jetsetter and love it, although hp is not its claim to fame.  i was amazed to see the spec sheet for the glow.  at 76x84 its footprint is only 11 inches bigger than the jetsetter.  it packs 2 2hp jet pumps into this small package which makes it the most powerfull small spa i've seen.  

bonnyback

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2009, 02:32:44 am »
Again, continued thanks for your good suggestions.  I went to another local dealer today.  They had the Limelight Glow which seemed a bit bigger than I am looking for.  They also carried Maax spas.  There was a smaller one model 351 which is a 3 person tub with 30 jets and a 2.5 HP motor.  It was last year's model so it also syas Coleman on the label.  They wanted $5100 for that.  Does anyone here know anything about that manufacturer?  What is your opinion of the manufacturer and also of the price?
Also, does anyone know what the Arctic Fox sells for?
Thanks for your patience.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2009, 02:32:44 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42