What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2009 Hotspring Changes  (Read 13495 times)

NWI

2009 Hotspring Changes
« on: February 02, 2009, 01:19:18 pm »
Can anyone let me in on any changes to the 2009 line?

Hot Tub Forum

2009 Hotspring Changes
« on: February 02, 2009, 01:19:18 pm »

Vanguard

Re: 2009 Hotspring Changes
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 09:47:54 pm »
I've heard through the grapevine that there are some really cool changes on the way.

New bartop LCD color control panel - moving the control panel from the front to the top.  

More lighting, for instance, the Moto Massage is going to be lit up.  The lights under the pillows will change colors instead of staying blue.

Rumor has it there will be a TV option as well.  I've not confirmed that, but have heard it.

Stereo options will be updated as well.

It sounds like some really neat changes.  I can't wait to see them in person.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2009, 09:48:25 pm by aquatub »
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Kialda

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 11:41:23 pm »
I've heard through the grapevine that there are some really cool changes on the way.

New bartop LCD color control panel - moving the control panel from the front to the top.  

More lighting, for instance, the Moto Massage is going to be lit up.  The lights under the pillows will change colors instead of staying blue.

Rumor has it there will be a TV option as well.  I've not confirmed that, but have heard it.

Stereo options will be updated as well.

It sounds like some really neat changes.  I can't wait to see them in person.

Well I hope there are more changes than that. They sound like just catch-up changes that you have listed to me. HS always tells there customers that they dont want features only to come out with them years after everyone else does..
  so whats new and unique..

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 01:35:34 am »

Well I hope there are more changes than that. They sound like just catch-up changes that you have listed to me. HS always tells there customers that they dont want features only to come out with them years after everyone else does..

Kialda, I'm sure the guts will be the same. A few extra bells and whistles sound good to me. Personally, I think the Grandee is good just the way it is.
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

Vanguard

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 06:49:46 pm »

Did someone at Watkins pee in your Wheaties one day?  Geez.  

There is another change, but they asked me not to say anything so I said I wouldn't.  This other one will be a pretty big deal.  One I don't think anyone in the industry is doing.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Kialda

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 06:54:20 pm »
Nah I just like milk with my breakfast, not koolaid ;)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 07:35:17 pm »
Nah I just like milk with my breakfast, not koolaid ;)

Koolaid comes in many flavors:

Strawberry,
HotSpring,
Sundance,
Orange,
Arctic,
Jacuzzi,
Cherry,
Marquis...
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 07:35:37 pm by Spatech_tuo »
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Summitman

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2009, 08:11:02 pm »

Koolaid comes in many flavors:

Strawberry,
HotSpring,
Sundance,
Orange,
[glow]Arctic[/glow],
Jacuzzi,
Cherry,
Marquis...

mmm....
Arctic!

Water Boy

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 11:49:20 pm »
Yeah, I love Kool Aid!! ;)

« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 12:07:16 am by Happy_Madison »
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

East_TX_Spa

• Mentor Level Member
  • 30 Year HotSpring Spa Dealer
    • I Love My Spa
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2009, 02:25:06 pm »
I was impressed with the changes made.  They were very smart changes and not something turdish like a new shell color or rumprunners.  The biggest changes will mean little to most consumers, but will have a HUGE payoff down the road.  Very nice multi-media changes and accoutrements.  We will receive our first '09 on Monday.  It'll probably be sold by Tuesday.  They look sharp.

Term
Just layin' low and chucklin' in my stomach wif' da fidgets...

NWI

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2009, 05:54:58 pm »
No rumprunners?  I thought for sure that would be offered in 2009.  I pulled the trigger on a 2009 Envoy espresso/sand combo.  Glad to finally be getting into hot water after three long years without.

p951

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2009, 09:25:10 pm »

Did someone at Watkins pee in your Wheaties one day?  Geez.  

There is another change, but they asked me not to say anything so I said I wouldn't.  This other one will be a pretty big deal.  One I don't think anyone in the industry is doing.

Yeah,  Wouldn't it be great if they could somehow add some more filtration options to make the chemical adding process even easier ;)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2009, 09:53:00 pm »
So didn't they already have an automated chemical system? I remember talking about it a while back but no one has mentioned it lately. How did that work out? Do they still offer it?
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Kialda

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2009, 10:32:53 pm »

Yeah,  Wouldn't it be great if they could somehow add some more filtration options to make the chemical adding process even easier ;)

Sanitation and filtration are two seperate issues. But it would be great if they stepped up to the plate and addresed the filtration problem.
  To the secret agent guys not wanting to address whats coming up in 2009, I can only say we are coming up to the middle of the first quarter of 2009. Should we not have informed the public and industry of anything new that we are bringing out by now...

Dont feed the bears......

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2009, 11:08:41 pm »
OK, so what filtraton problem are you talking about?  And who should do the stepping up to the plate? I don't remember anyone on here talking about Hot Springs having filtration problems! Are the filters the problem or is it the entire system? Just wondering specifically what  you are talking about.

Personally, I kind of like the anticipation.  If it's  unique it will give us something to talk about. ;)
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2009, 11:08:41 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42