What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Jacuzzi 480 and coast comments  (Read 2870 times)

Mitch

Jacuzzi 480 and coast comments
« on: April 20, 2009, 12:36:52 am »
Hi Everyone, great site, lots of knowledgeable  comments & posts. I'm in canada, cold winters and we have decided to get into a spa !, we've shopped and wet tested. I was on the verge of buying a coast radiance until I read the warranty fine print  :o

So now it seems that the 375 or 480 is what we'll get. I loved the sundance cameo but it was too small and the sundance Maxxus is too big.

Seems like most people on this site are from SC, very few from the great white north so you'll forgive me if I say my choice of brands is somewhat limited and from what I've heard Jacuzzi/Sundance is a recognized quality brand with good warranty and for up north good insulation in their products.

Any help with products, comments etc would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Mitch

Hot Tub Forum

Jacuzzi 480 and coast comments
« on: April 20, 2009, 12:36:52 am »

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
Re: Jacuzzi 480 and coast comments
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 08:18:59 am »
I own a Sundance Cameo.  I was torn between that and the Jacuzzi 480 two years when we purchased.  Loved both tubs.  Came down to the fact that the Cameo was over $1K less and that the Sundance dealer had a much better reputation.  Since then the dealer who sold Jacuzzi no longer carries them, and the closest Jacuzzi dealer to me is an hour away.

Don't think we would have gone wrong either way, but it gives me more piece of mind knowing that our dealer still carries the brand that he sold us.

Mitch

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 11:45:26 am »
Thanks Dax...as a habs fan I am offended by your flyers logo  ;) we are going down fast  :-X
My problem is that the dealer sells both Sundance and Jacuzzi although they don't have the 480 in stock, too much $$ I suppose.

I am still waiting to see the price difference but the size is a big deal with my family.

Good luck in the play-offs, I'll be on the golf course  ;D

Mitch

Familybiz

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 12:46:56 pm »
Hi there
Quick question, do you have a Beachcomber dealer in your area?  We sell Beachcomber in the Great White North, Kingston Area.

Mitch

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 12:57:54 pm »
As far as I know there isn't a beachcomber dealer near us, nor has anyone recommended beachcomber

I've heard of Cal, Coast, Elite Maax, Sinrise/Paragon, come to think of it the cal spa supplier ight also carry Beachcomber as his lower end brand

Familybiz

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 01:55:08 pm »
Mitch
If you dont have a Beachcomber dealer close to you, it makes sense that they have not been recommended.  You could always go to their web site and search for the closest dealer if you are interested.
I dont think they would be carried as someones lower end brand, They are a longstanding Canadian Manufacturer and are well respected for their quality.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 01:55:08 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42