What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Towel and robe warmer  (Read 9493 times)

rvitale65

Towel and robe warmer
« on: December 12, 2008, 07:00:39 am »
I have been searching for an electric towel and robe warmer that can plug into a standard GFCI outlet.  I found a couple that look nice but the price tag is 2K plus.

All I want is something that can sit close to the hot tub (outside) where we can out the towels and robes so that they stay warm.  Preferably the unit should hold at least 4-6 towels

Any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Hot Tub Forum

Towel and robe warmer
« on: December 12, 2008, 07:00:39 am »

rvitale65

Re: Towel and robe warmer
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 12:30:46 pm »
Thank you for the feedback....This may be a viable option.  Sure beats spending 2,000 :)

b1yvtk43

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 11:54:41 pm »
Have you heard of a " Towel Toaster"......google it!

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 01:11:17 am »
Scott...why not just introduce yourself and tell people who you are, and about the product you make. The Towel Toaster.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

clover

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 08:58:54 am »
You are focusing on spending money on something that you really do not need.  Warm towels for 6 getting out of the spa in the winter, are you a politician in Washington, or a head of State?  $2,000 for warm towels, I doubt if anyone here would spend $200.

Just a suggestion, but how about using a cooler.  Towels and robes stay warm, dry and free of snow accumulation.  You probably already own a cooler that can be used and you have accomplished your objective.  If you put a "warm source" in the cooler, that is even better.
Trying to be the unbaised voice of reason.

rvitale65

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 10:13:52 am »
Nope...not a politician.... :)

And no I wouldnt spend 2K...i have tried the cooler and it works just fine.  thanks for the advice

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 10:13:52 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42