What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: problem  (Read 2321 times)

rvitale65

problem
« on: December 15, 2008, 06:13:43 pm »
OK...I had a hot tub delivered and the folks delivering had some issues....we questioned wether or not the tub was ok and were assured it was.  paid the folks in full

tried to fill it today and it leaks.  Once the water goes above the floor "intakes" the water leaks out.

I guess i will work with the dealer but I am not feeling good about keeping a tub that has been banged around.  should I push to have them take it back or ok to repair on site

Hot Tub Forum

problem
« on: December 15, 2008, 06:13:43 pm »

Gomboman

• My Pride and Joy
Re: problem
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 07:02:04 pm »
What type of spa did you get 65? I'm sure your dealer will take care of you.....
2005 Hot Spring Envoy still going strong. Million-Mile Club....

I want to get in the spa business so I can surf the internet and use Photoshop all day long.

jennyfun

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 10:16:21 pm »
they may have forgotten to put the drain plugs in the pumps, been there had it happen to me.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 02:45:03 pm »
It many cases, as it was with mine, the delivery people are private contractors.  Without obvious signs of damage, you probably did the right thing. The dealer should stand behind you and if needed go after the contractor.  

In my case it was a little smaller, they replaced my cover and fired the contractor.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

BauerN

• "...to feel is to believe."
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 06:40:33 pm »
OK...I had a hot tub delivered and the folks delivering had some issues....we questioned wether or not the tub was ok and were assured it was.  paid the folks in full

tried to fill it today and it leaks.  Once the water goes above the floor "intakes" the water leaks out.

May the "issues" on delivery be inquired upon?

:-?
Bullfrog Spas Dealer.  Raising the bar for customer service.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 06:40:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42