What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Considering: HotSpring, Sundance, or Catalina Spa  (Read 16065 times)

Brothersean

Re: Considering: HotSpring, Sundance, or Catalina
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2008, 08:11:51 am »
You are welcome WWHT.

Good luck with your search.  I love the look of the Arctics.  That cedar cabinet
can't be beat!!

The closest Arctic dealer was really lame though. They are Hot Springs and PDC also.  Half of the spas were apart (side panels off) or they had various stuff just laying inside them. No one was around to help most of the time and when I would go upstairs to find someone to help me it seemed like I was bothering them!!

WTF??   :o

Sean

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2008, 08:11:51 am »

jaj111

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2008, 08:38:43 pm »
We have a Hotspring Vista and we love it.

stuart

• Ultimate Member
  • Big hairy guys need hottubs too...
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2008, 12:06:42 am »
Let's talk a bit about that Catalina warranty....Last year we called Catalina because their dealer went bankrupt and we offered to take care of warranty calls for them.

Come to find out many of these customers had in their possession a copy of a warranty that was for 5 years. Catalina claimed (to us) that the dealer took a copy of their warranty and falsified it (but the factory knew and didn't stop it).

Their warranty was actually prorated...When I asked them how they reimbursed us for their part of the pro-ration the Grandson of the owner of Catalina called me and said "We don't really pay any pro-ration, you dealers just mark your parts and labor up to cover that so they customer winds up paying it!"

I ended our relationship right then....That was more than questionable ethics. If you buy Catalina you better hope for no problems or a dealer that is willing to cover the warranty themselves.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 12:22:32 am by stuart »

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2008, 09:06:52 am »
I own a Sundance Cameo.  Had it since June 2007.  We love it.  The therapy seat gives you a great back massage whle the whirlpool jets soothe your feet and legs.  You can use the diverter valve to direct the water from the whirlpool jets to the back jets, which really gives you some deep muscle massage if that's what you are looking for.

You really should wet test and tell your wife to do so as well.  Some dealers will allow you to do so after closing if that would make her feel more comfortable.  There are a lot of nice spas out there.  And for that amount of money, you should do all you can to make sure you get what you both want.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2008, 09:06:52 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42