What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Cranus Deliverus Maxxus  (Read 5663 times)

stevewhosau

Cranus Deliverus Maxxus
« on: July 12, 2008, 12:49:48 pm »
Our Maxxus is home now! Two soaks so far and we love the "jelly" feeling afterwards.  Water technician will be visiting this afternoon to start us down the chemical path. We are also experimenting with what pump and valve controls what. We will take some night shots this evening when it glows brightest!

So far, we are extremely happy with our choice. This thing is huge! When four of us are in we ae so far away from each other it's a trip. The rectangle versus square is hard to notice from the outside cabinet but get in and its a whole other story.

Thanks to a lot of you on your informative posts and knowledge here,
trippn

Hot Tub Forum

Cranus Deliverus Maxxus
« on: July 12, 2008, 12:49:48 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Cranus Deliverus Maxxus
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 12:56:34 pm »
Cute little crane. Of course, the spa adds to the effect of making it look small.

Enjoy! Welcome to Spatopia, may you soak long and prosper.

8-)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

kacrab10

• 2004 Sundance Optima
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 01:01:14 pm »
Very nice! I haven't figured out how to post our pics yet but we love our tub too!  I just wish someone would invent a cover lifter that dropped it below the side of the tub. I don't like they way they stick up like they do.  

Water Boy

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 01:11:41 pm »
Congrats on your new spa Trippn. Your gonna love it. Nice set up you got there too. Enjoy your new spa!! :)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 01:12:33 pm by Happy_Madison »
Arctic Spas Dealer of the Year- 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

Hillbilly Hot Tub

• Be open minded, learn something every day!
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 01:20:46 pm »
Very nice! I haven't figured out how to post our pics yet but we love our tub too!  I just wish someone would invent a cover lifter that dropped it below the side of the tub. I don't like they way they stick up like they do.  

They have cover lifters that lower it down quite a bit more than the one shown, but they still stick up about8-12 inches. Ours is a coverplay, it mounts to the deck or lowerportion off the cabinet. They also have plates that slide under the tub if you do not want to drill holes in the spa cabinet. There are also some others that work similar.

Enjoy the spa, its beautiful, I love my lights in our Alabaster spa. Our last spa was a black opel and the lighting did not show up quite as well.
Clearwater Spa Dealer, Great Lakes Spa Dealer, Helo and Almost Heaven Saunas. Authorized service center for several spa lines, CPO. APSP member. Good old fashioned New England service!

starsky

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2008, 02:14:39 pm »
Nice! and that cover gives you a little more privacy... ::)

Brothersean

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2008, 06:58:04 pm »
Beautiful spa Trip,

Happy soaking!!

Hey Kacrab.........we too didn't like the way our coverlifter #3 stuck waaaayy up in the air like a horse with one blinder on.  So I came up with a "T" pole arrangement that holds the cover up and away from the spa.  Now it doubles as a little sun shade and doesn't block our view at all. ;)

Have fun............Sean

stevewhosau

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2008, 07:18:03 pm »
Cute little crane. Of course, the spa adds to the effect of making it look small.

Enjoy! Welcome to Spatopia, may you soak long and prosper.

8-)

Cute, lol. A friend of mine owns that crane (he does commercial work)...saved me a bundle in charges if you know what I mean. Thanks..and we will be refilling in 30 days?

Congrats on your new spa Trippn. Your gonna love it. Nice set up you got there too. Enjoy your new spa!! :)

Thanks Kimbo! The composite deck to the left is brand new; we stained the slab a few weeks back. We've got more composite deck to complete to the "front" of the tub about 6 more feet for additional stepping. Then we're thinking about the fake grass stuff around that. As for the tub, yeah we like it even more now.

Enjoy the spa, its beautiful, I love my lights in our Alabaster spa. Our last spa was a black opel and the lighting did not show up quite as well.

Thanks Hillbilly! The only color we liked more was the silver pearl in the jacuzzi line (pure bright white with a orange peel finish). This marble looks like a huge bathtub but the lights do like the light colors, that's for sure.

Nice! and that cover gives you a little more privacy... ::)

If you see the crane pics, the other side of that wall is about 11-12' so nobody is poking their heads up there!  8-)

Beautiful spa Trip, Happy soaking!!
Have fun............Sean

Thank you brother!

stevewhosau

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 11:22:19 pm »
A couple night shots showing the lighting :o We had a great weekend with some awesome sleep!

Although I wish the control panel switched colors with the rest of the lighting, you really do not see the green while inside of the tub; so no biggie.

IL Parrothead

• Owner of 2008 Marquis Epic #2
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2008, 01:11:28 am »
Beautiful set-up!  Enjoy!
Mike

kacrab10

• 2004 Sundance Optima
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 08:02:27 am »
Hey Sean if you get a chance put up a pic of your cover lifter. Thanks!

Mr._Bubbles

• Tiger River Bengal-HP
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008, 08:07:32 am »
Nice Pics...congrats!
It's all about da bubbles!

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2008, 11:35:12 am »
Nice Work Trippn!!!  Nice Pix, too!!

Enjoy, and sleep well!  ;)
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

stevewhosau

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2008, 11:03:12 pm »
Thanks parrot, bubbles and wewanna!

We've had slow lightning storms moving through that last couple of nights...must...get...in...the...tub!  ;D

dax

• '07 Sundance Cameo
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2008, 09:46:44 am »
Great tub!  Would have loved the Maxxus, but settled for the Cameo.  Just couldn't justify the additional cost nor did I need a tub that size.  But what I want and what I need don't necessarily agree.

If your friend owns the crane, did you get to operate it?  8-)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2008, 09:46:44 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42