What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Coast Spa Radiance  (Read 22333 times)

stevewhosau

Re: Coast Spa Radiance
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2008, 11:21:42 pm »
Didn't have a final update till today.... it fell through   :(

Essentially I went to the owner with my concerns and he left me with "at least see it when it comes in before you make your decision (to deal or walk). Truck came in today and we were told twice it was on this shipment; today it was "it's on the next truck...couple more weeks".

On Father's Day I emailed a full 2-page outlined experience I had both with their website and the dealer. Honestly, the dealer was less of my concern. I was most afraid of the Northwind warranty. I did ask the dealer for a quote on a Coast Radiance and never received it.

I brought along a copy of the letter I had emailed Coast to show the dealer and something tells me they might have received it already from Coast..a few things were mentioned that to me referenced the email versus our past discussions. Basically the dealer began filling out a refund of my deposit while saying he thought we were'nt going to be able to do business together. I kid you not, the dealer walked away from (what would have been) a paid in full deal.

I am at a loss. Either look at a Coast from an out-of-state dealer (and deal with this one locally for service) or move on. Already looking at Cal-Spa and Jacuzzi again.

Bummer,
trippn

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2008, 11:21:42 pm »

ftwiebe

• LUV my Coast Radiance...
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2008, 01:21:45 am »
As much as I love mine, (just got out actually... after 90 minutes) I don't think I would buy out of state just because I want it. I dunno, I think a good relationship with a dealer is very important.  Let us know what you do eh! I am Canadian you know...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2008, 01:21:45 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42