What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: interesting thought on the wet test and the lounge  (Read 2744 times)

benalexe

interesting thought on the wet test and the lounge
« on: June 08, 2008, 11:15:03 am »
As most of you know I got my spa for free so I did not get a chance to wet test nor did I really care.  The spa came with a lounger.  First few times in the spa my initial reaction was that if I were wet testing I would not get a lounger.

Now after being in my tub several times I have learned how to keep my body down and really enjoy the lounger.  so my point is for all of you that wet test, it is like test driving  a car.  You can't really appreciate all of the stuff or hate all of the stuff until you take it on a road trip several times.

Just giving you guys something to think about.

Hot Tub Forum

interesting thought on the wet test and the lounge
« on: June 08, 2008, 11:15:03 am »

IL Parrothead

• Owner of 2008 Marquis Epic #2
Re: interesting thought on the wet test and the lo
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 04:20:33 pm »
I agree.  And having wet tested quite a bit, I can tell you I liked some loungers and hated others.  Big difference in their ergonomics and how they relate to your body shapes.  We've had our spa 2 months now.  My wife originally didn't like the lounger, then it was her favorite seat, now she's lukewarm on it again.  Depends on what body part you're working, and what type of soak you're looking for.  I keep that seat in my circuit when I soak.
Mike

snoopydance

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 08:00:19 pm »
Ben: How did you learn to keep your body down in the lounger?

benalexe

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2008, 08:42:12 pm »
I can't exactly tell you what I do but I do try and relax my body totally.  I also have the air in the jets slightly turned down.

It's funny I was on the lounger today and thinking how great it is.   I really like it.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 02:53:57 pm »
As most of you know I got my spa for free so I did not get a chance to wet test nor did I really care.  The spa came with a lounger.  First few times in the spa my initial reaction was that if I were wet testing I would not get a lounger.

Now after being in my tub several times I have learned how to keep my body down and really enjoy the lounger.  so my point is for all of you that wet test, it is like test driving  a car.  You can't really appreciate all of the stuff or hate all of the stuff until you take it on a road trip several times.

Just giving you guys something to think about.

A good thought, in my years here, nobody has thought that, but it bears thought.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 02:53:57 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42