What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Newbie Looking For Help Picking The Right Hot Tub  (Read 2285 times)

SDCPL858

Newbie Looking For Help Picking The Right Hot Tub
« on: May 14, 2008, 06:50:41 pm »
My wife and I are in San Diego and are getting ready to buy a new hot tub and have looked at Hot Springs, Calspa and Caldera. we're looking at spending around $5000.00 give or take. ;) How are we supposed to pick from all of the diffrent info that we have been given and reading on the internet? We want a 4-6 seater with no lounger. Should we go with 110 or 220? Any help would be great

Hot Tub Forum

Newbie Looking For Help Picking The Right Hot Tub
« on: May 14, 2008, 06:50:41 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Newbie Looking For Help Picking The Right Hot
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 07:01:13 pm »
My wife and I are in San Diego and are getting ready to buy a new hot tub and have looked at Hot Springs, Calspa and Caldera. we're looking at spending around $5000.00 give or take. ;) How are we supposed to pick from all of the diffrent info that we have been given and reading on the internet? We want a 4-6 seater with no lounger. Should we go with 110 or 220? Any help would be great

In your climate you can get away with 110v (especially on a smaller spa) but unless the cost of running 220v is too much I'd go that route. I think you'd do fine with either the Caldera or Hot Spring. Of course we all recommend wet testing but beside that, if you're stuck and feel good about more than one spa go with the dealer you feel more comfortable with.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

SDCPL858

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 03:50:47 pm »
I think we're going to buy a Catalina CL900. It has a stereo, waterfall and is seats 7 and seems like the better one we've seen. It's between the Hot Springs Prodigy or the catalina CL900. Gonna do a wet test tonight.

Merlin

• Just here to help.
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 05:24:13 pm »
If i remember correctly the "C" series is Catalina's leader line of spas and it has a 1 year parts and 90 days labor warranty.... :-/
Knowledgeable, Friendly, Helpful and Award Winning Hotspring & Caldera Dealer in Southern California

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 05:24:13 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42