What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Just bought my first hot tub  (Read 12583 times)

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
Re: Just bought my first hot tub
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2008, 11:34:41 pm »
Hey--spatini--2 more posts and you are a Junior member!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I will too, if I decide on the jqz or the Dynasty, since their stereo has mounted speakers and the cover doesn't look like a snug fit.  

Bullfrog has some neat-o idea with the Bose stereo and the speakers lift out of the cabinet, and then tuck back in.

I think Doc Spa may be gettin' some bizness!!!
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2008, 11:34:41 pm »

Swell-Tub

• Scott
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2008, 11:34:49 pm »
BTW, I looked at the cover on the J-465 at the dealer today. It doesn't look any different from the regular covers. The only difference was instead of the pitch in the middle the pitch is in the rear on the high side. I may be wrong but I don't think it is a special cover...
2008 Jacuzzi J-470

wewannahottub

• Time for your Sponge Bath!
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2008, 11:36:58 pm »
I'll check it out as well, and still seems that a spa blanket may be an added benefit.
The grass is greener on the other side because the bulls**t is better...

Spatini

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2008, 11:39:35 pm »
for 50-80 dollars it seems like money well spent, I can see where it would help keep moisture out of the cover but I didnt even think of the speakers , thanks Chrisi

Vanguard

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2008, 01:37:50 am »

Bullfrog has some neat-o idea with the Bose stereo and the speakers lift out of the cabinet, and then tuck back in.

I've seen and heard that system.  Really not what you'd expect from the Bose name.  Plus, the speakers are really big and bulky.  I didn't find them to be pleasing at all.  I like the look others have that is more sleek.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

webboy

• hey bub
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2008, 11:40:00 am »

I've seen and heard that system.  Really not what you'd expect from the Bose name.  Plus, the speakers are really big and bulky.  I didn't find them to be pleasing at all.  I like the look others have that is more sleek.

I will agree with you on the big part, other than that, to each is own. Bose is known for quality.
One thing that makes the system versitile is that fact that when you are not in the tub, but outside in the yard, you can still turn on the tunes and enjoy bose quality sound with out opening your spa cover. :-?

Vanguard

« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2008, 11:49:08 am »
I know Hot Spring and Caldera now have speakers that do the same, but with a much smaller footprint.

As to the Bose, I love Bose sound quality.  I have Bose speakers for my home system and would love to have one of their Lifestyle systems.  However, the speakers that are used on the Bullfrog just don't have the same quality sound as what I would expect from Bose.  Obviously, with sound, that is 100% opinion.
The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas and my Vanguard!!!

Vanguard

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2008, 11:50:18 am »
OKIEDave,

We haven't heard back from you.  Did you leave us?  

Saved by Grace

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2008, 07:00:20 pm »
Fred , surely you are not with that bunch in Texas!!!! ;D ;D ;D :o ya know I'm just playin , just tryin to beat everyone else to the punch

Oh no my cover is broken....  Ya der heh.  I really am from the U.P. der heh.  Just ask Spiderman then yous will know fer sure, heh.

Chrisi,

Be prepared to fall in love with the 480 lounge.  My WIFE'S heart was unbroken when she tried it.  It took a long time for me to get her out so I could try it.

Deck is half done, electric is run, our tub is on a train somewhere between here and the Jacuzzi plant (California?)

In His Peace,
Fred

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2008, 07:00:20 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42