What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Lil Tyke Spas hit Cedar Rapids  (Read 2600 times)

The_real_Clown_Shoes

• Hot Spring Salesman since '05.
Lil Tyke Spas hit Cedar Rapids
« on: February 21, 2008, 04:38:51 pm »
I'm actually quite excited.  They're advertising very heavily on TV and the radio about a big pool and spa show at an exhibition center here in town.  People have been calling the store to see if we're involved, and I've been carefully warning them that it may not be all it's cracked up to be, and that they should stop by the various showrooms in town rather than the exhibition center if they're really interested in a hot tub or pool.

I plan on popping down tomorrow night to see who and what it is.  My money's on Master Spas, but I'm not ruling anything out.

Hot Tub Forum

Lil Tyke Spas hit Cedar Rapids
« on: February 21, 2008, 04:38:51 pm »

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
Re: Lil Tyke Spas hit Cedar Rapids
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 05:39:26 pm »
It's Master Spas.

They are in San Jose this week end also.

In the meantime, in Santa Rosa, we have a junior version, Sensations, doing their imitation event.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 07:53:35 am »
We have another home show this weekend. This is a very good home show with a lot of representation from around the home improvement industry.  There will probably be some spas there, but I don't know who yet.   There was a rumor that the former Master Dealer, who changed to some other brand, might be there with a Dynasty spa, thinking they may be picking up that line.   I'll let you guys know, but for tonight we are going to see Frank Caliendo. I think that is how its spelled.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 07:53:35 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42