What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Spooky soak  (Read 2225 times)

Bonibelle

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate Member
  • '05 Marquis Epic
Spooky soak
« on: February 10, 2008, 02:17:52 pm »
My guys were away this weekend on a Scout trip, so I had the house to myself. I invited my good friend over to have a nice evening soak and some girl talk. We went out into the tub and enjoyed a rapidly changing night sky; clouds with a little bit of rain, sliver of the moon, then some stars ...and sudden bright flashes of light from two different directions. Our conversation moved from how huge the universe is...what we are doing here...all sorts of Philosophical stuff. My yard is pretty private,  and when we turned off the jets we could hear animals moving in the woods and some strange noises that we didn't recognize. She said "Now I know why you won't come out here alone at night."  Yeah, it became a little spooky..if something or someone came up ...we were literally sitting ducks!!

Suddenly something leaped onto the hot tub right behind her head  :o :o We both literally jumped up out of the water!!! It was my silly hot tub cat. Thankfully she landed on the rim of the tub and not in the water....I guess she thought the top was on the tub  :-/  ;D
Oh and the bright lights we saw...was lightening from storms in the distance.(heard about it on the news)..never heard any thunder but the lightning was very vivid.

I'll remember this soak for a long time  ;D ;D
Support your dealer so they can support you!

Hot Tub Forum

Spooky soak
« on: February 10, 2008, 02:17:52 pm »

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
Re: Spooky soak
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 03:44:15 pm »
I think our scariest is hearing neaby gun shots or trying to time getting out of the tub before the neighbor lets his dog out.  It only took one time for him to realize the dog doesn't need a light to pee.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

searchinginfl

• 07 Caldera Niagra
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 10:33:08 pm »
Hearing alligators right outside the fence can get scary....but having a fence and screen helps. Living a half mile from the Florida Everglades, on a lake fed from the glades, we hear all kinds of croaking and yelping and splashing at night. Hence the Hot tub IN the screen AND the fence.
Ivie

leaky

• Don't ask about the nickname...
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 08:37:33 am »
Boni,

....And here I was ready to read that the "spooky" part was what started to happen between you and your girlfriend...... ;)

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 08:37:33 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42